Fun poll.. Is the torso on reas11's signiture a guy or girl?

Holyman

Is the torso on rease11's signiture a guy or a girl?  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe some of you guys thought it was a guy. I didn't know it was Brooke, but I knew it was a woman!

Look at how thin she is from a side view, plus you can tell by looking at the shape of her hips, and the way her stomach looks, completely gives it away that it is a girl. Her stomach looks tight, but still has that soft look to it.

I think you guys pay all the attention to tits and ass and not the rest of a woman's body :lol:

skykingcory just got some brownies from the ladies 8)

I think Holyman was trying to just poke fun. I don't know if he has anything personal against her or not but people that get poked at all the time do take it personal. My wife use to hate when people called her skinny. She was 100lbs and 5' 7" after our first kid. She took it very personal because it was something she couldn't do anything about. People thought it was just fun. It made her self consious.

I see both of your points (Holyman and Brooke). Learn to love what you have (cleavage or not, male or female :wink: ... lmao) and don't let it break you down. If it's personal, Holyman will take it up with Brooke... Not the whole Hq.

Brooke, take it all in stride. You know what you have and don't, I know what I have and don't and so does everyone else. Just :lol: .

Sorry for not being on here in a while guys, but I feel as if I must chime in.

As for the pic, I am positive that it is brooke. As for her body, I am also sure that it is tight.....there aren't many women out there that have stomach's quite as nice......unless you are into the whole "gunt" thing.

And for brooke......you want to see a pic of my girl..........here you go.

Sorry about the pic quality..........I definitely need some lessons in photoshop.

Later

Monk

Brooke and I had a very open and frank discussion about our "relationship" and I think we both understand that neither of us was trying to cut down the other. Unlike some on the HQ, I have not studied Brookes body well enough to distinguish it by... " the shape of her hips, and the way her stomach looks... Her stomach looks tight, but still has that soft look to it. "

It seems I saw some torso's on Zoolander that could also be described that way. Both male and female. :wink:

Besides I think my stomach looks tight and yet soft too:lol::lol::lol:

I was not commenting on anything not in reas's pic so anything above the bottom 1.1978372" of halter and anything behind what is seen in the pic is up to someone elses imagination.

Fixitrod, 100lbs and 5'7 sounds REAL familiar!! haha i feel her pain! i get shit for being skinny all the time, and i cant do shit about it. im comfortable with the way i look, but yea, i do take some shit personally, besides, i would never say such things about anyone else....anyways, its all in good fun, im not hurt, i was just givin holyman shit cause i knew his feelings wouldnt get hurt.

skykingcory made my belly feel all funny. hehehe what a doll. and monk, im anxiously waiting that pic. another good way to save any photo you resize in photoshop is to select "save for web" instead of just save from the menu. it automatically saves it as a jpg and does a good job of condensing the file, giving you a much smaller file size.