Fun poll.. Is the torso on reas11's signiture a guy or girl?

Holyman

Is the torso on rease11's signiture a guy or a girl?  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well let me just say this... Satan himself would be shoppin' for a snowmobile and winter parka before my wife would pose for pics of ANY kind that would wind up on here.

But so as not to disappoint, check this torso out... at least I got some cleavage in mine :shock:

I'm not really sure why you hate me so much holyman, but i couldnt give a fuck less. you think i havent gotten shit about my chest size my whole fucking life? i have one of the tightest bodies youll ever see on a "real" person LMFAO. ill take small tits and a tight bod over big tits on a fat chick any day.

besides, im a he-she, remember? im not supposed to have tits.

i cant tell from here, but is your dick big enough for you to go fuck yourself with? i sure hope so!!

god, someone always has to ruin good light-hearted fun, i thought i was gonna get to see some hot pics of some hot girlies.

Lol, simmer down brooke... I think he just meant there was cleavage in the pic... not that he has more than you. Regardless of boob size... you're pic doesn't show any cleavage because your boobs are covered... but there definitely would be some cleavage if they weren't covered... and I don't think anyone would object if they weren't covered. :twisted: I wouldn't.

I'm not really sure why you hate me so much holyman, but i couldnt give a fuck less.  you think i havent gotten shit about my chest size my whole fucking life?  i have one of the tightest bodies youll ever see on a "real" person  LMFAO.  ill take small tits and a tight bod over big tits on a fat chick any day.  

besides, im a he-she, remember? im not supposed to have tits.  

i cant tell from here, but is your dick big enough for you to go fuck yourself with? i sure hope so!!  

god, someone always has to ruin good light-hearted fun, i thought i was gonna get to see some hot pics of some hot girlies.

Holy shit! :shock:

ill take small tits and a tight bod over big tits on a fat chick any day.  

I second that!!

you think i havent gotten shit about my chest size my whole fucking life?

I'm sure holyman can say the same thing.. lol j/k man

Brooke, All I can say to that is that if you can't handle a GUY cutting HIIMSELF down, with a fat belly and his nipple hangin' out that is saying he's got more cleavage than a girl, then you totally missed the point. You obviously have too many issues to be light hearted. And since you have already abandoned the HQ and said you were leaving, I highly suggest you take your respite from this group and get some therapy while you're away. I of course will be happy to have you stay as you are or come back a totally different person. I accept YOUR flaws, can you at least do the same for me?

yea, ok, im sitting here laughing about this whole thing haha which of us is taking shit too seriously lmfao.

whatever dude, i was just goofing around. you obviously do not like me for some unknown reason, thats ok. i have no problem with that.

i didnt abandon the hq btw, i resent that. anyone who has a clue knows i was very upset about leaving. so once again, if you have an issue with me, go fuck yourself, cause i couldnt care less.

Well all I can say to that Brooke is you're half the man I am and I've got pics to prove it :lol::lol::lol:

I have done nothing but commend you when possible and challenge you to reach for greater heights. And you never returned my email when I asked you why you were leaving. What's that all about?

well holyman, i got about thirty emails and about twenty private messages, im slowly working through them all, i just move into a new place, so please forgive me for taking a while to respond. ill look through my shit and find your email right now so i can respond to you because obviously you have issues with me leaving, or something.