STOLEN RAPTOR 660, 3 Snowmobiles & 35' Trailer South West Missouri

Firemann32

So some ****head decided to steal my friends 35' trailer with 3 Polaris 600 RMK snowmobiles and break into the traier next to it and steel my 2003 Raptor 660 and my extra set of tires/wheels.

My quad has +2 Alba a-arms, UM Racing Nerf bars, it was sitting on ITP SandStars on Dougla Blue Labels with a seat of brand new Bandits mounted on ITP-C's next to it that were stolen also.

RaptorRedBlack.jpg

LSRaptor.jpg

Toys2.jpg

Trailer1.jpg

Will post more pics soon.

Edited by Firemann32

I posted a story of one of my guys this summer getting his quad stolen from his garage while his mom, who has cerebral palsy was in the living room of their house, now thats brazen! 2 days later, the kid got his quad back, its Christmas time for gods sake, good luck on the safe return. :confused:

Looks like he or a mod changed his post. Oh well, I was going to say with comments like that hes going to have a rough start to his week old HQ membership.

On another note I feel for you man, we had 6 snowmobiles, a 4 place trailer, 5 hunting stands and various other stuff stolen from a storage locker at our old cabin. After everything got stolen people in the town would look at us funny and you knew damn well they knew who did it being that their was only 300 people who lived their. Never got them back but keep up hope, this was years ago before people would try selling stolen stuff on e-bay or craigslist. Just keep an eye open, your doing the right thing by posting it here, lots of people to inform and more eyes to keep a watch out. Good luck.

He's from jersey what do you expect lol. Hope you find all your property man that's sucks.