1995 banshee

11cfu3l.jpg

15x4jl5.jpg

hvxklh.jpg

Hey guys I need some help I have a 1995 banshee sitting in the garage I want to get rid of. At most 9hrs on it since a ground up rebuild. I dont post much on here so I have no idea what it is worth or how much to sell it for. I need a buyer and someone to tell me what I can get for it.

List of parts LONESTAR RACING: plus 2 a arms, minus 1 swing arm, axle, steering stem, all hubs are honda bolt pattern, lock nut, dual front brake lines. duncan bumper, renthal fatbars, pwk 34A/S, stock stroke true/welded crank, vforce3 reed, T5's ac racing nerfs & grabbar, hinson racing quick change cover, fluidyne radiator, pvl ignition, elka triple rate dual adjust front shocks, all new bearings, TM design chain slide and guide RK x ring chain, renthal rear sprocket, cascade chrome side cover, works connection clutch perch. any question just ask. bottomline its not been used and I have other projects to finish

You will end up with significantly more if you part her out. Especially if you have the stock parts to restore it back to stock state and then sell the stock bike whole. Also depends on your area.

If you decide to part I'd be interested in a few things myself.

No offense in this market you would get 2500-2800 on the sale of the bike as is its a nice ass bike but bad market. Part it out you will net over 4000 . People will be all over these parts. And btw I would love the Honda hubs for my banshee so I can use all my tires from race bike I'm the Honda guy also. So how much you looking for them?

• 3 weeks later...

Alright guys the deal fell thru the guy couldnt pay for shipping. So I think Im gonna part it out; question can someone who has sold alot on here help me with prices?

I can either list all the parts in a thread or do a pm. If possible I would like to get most of the parts spoken for before I start parting it out, I want to be left with as little as possible. thanks