jets keep clogging

easy03

im back with another question. has anyone had trouble with their pilot jets clogging? cleaned fuel tank twice (dirty first time) cleaned carbs no trash at the bottoms. but everytime i ride, start and let it warm up theyre clogged. between 30 and 40 degrees, was using klots r100 friend told me it seperates when cold so switched to lucas. hit me up cause im bout to go to the dark side!!!! :angry: oh ya was runnin great on mid to full now bogging.

im back with another question. has anyone had trouble with their pilot jets clogging? cleaned fuel tank twice (dirty first time) cleaned carbs no trash at the bottoms. but everytime i ride, start and let it warm up theyre clogged. between 30 and 40 degrees, was using klots r100 friend told me it seperates when cold so switched to lucas. hit me up cause im bout to go to the dark side!!!! :angry: oh ya was runnin great on mid to full now bogging.

The only oil that seperates at low temps is Klotz Benol. Caster oil seperates at low temps. Supertechniplate is 20% caster oil but it doesnt seperate out because it is blended with 80% synthetic. The oil isnt the problem.

what are you mixing your fuel at? could it be your fuel line deteriorating and being brought down into your carbs? i would suggest putting a fuel filter in the line....BUT...since you are having a dirty fuel problem then i wouldn't suggest it as it will limit flow more and lean the motor out even more. How about where you get your fuel from....is it a reputable place? How about YOUR fuel can....is your can clean inside or did you over look your fuel can?

what are you mixing your fuel at? could it be your fuel line deteriorating and being brought down into your carbs? i would suggest putting a fuel filter in the line....BUT...since you are having a dirty fuel problem then i wouldn't suggest it as it will limit flow more and lean the motor out even more. How about where you get your fuel from....is it a reputable place? How about YOUR fuel can....is your can clean inside or did you over look your fuel can?

32 to 1, bought new fuel lines, checked gas can and the gas station is good ive always get my fuel their 91octane. im stumped even poured fuel though screens and checked. thats what i was thinking a filter but didnt no if theres a special one to get.. banghead

Could dirt be getting in there past the filter somehow?

shouln't be. I checked the boots and filters, made sure the caps on the carbs were tight. As for the junk in the pilots, don't really know. Tried cleaning carefully to see what it is but only an air chuck will get it out (tried catching it). Plus i just found out my timing was 4degrees retarded. :shootself:

shouln't be. I checked the boots and filters, made sure the caps on the carbs were tight. As for the junk in the pilots, don't really know. Tried cleaning carefully to see what it is but only an air chuck will get it out (tried catching it). Plus i just found out my timing was 4degrees retarded. :shootself:

-4 degrees? :clap: