Looking for 22" STI Dirt Trax

locogato11283

I have contacted about 4 places with no luck. I just e-mailed that last eBay listing. Everyone says they have them but they really don't. It pisses me off that these people list them as being in stock online but when you call they don't have them.

Bennie, they work very well for the straight line hillclimbing I do. Plus, I need a 22" tire.

i just talked to pike @ atv cycle sports here in vegas. he says he can get you 22x11x9 no problem. i told him who you are and that i am giving you his number. he is the largest atv parts seller in nevada. he sells us tires, rims, parts, used, and new. 1-702-222-3586. he is there now

I called out there earlier. They can't get them. They are discontinued and will not be produced anymore. They said though that someone was looking at picking up the line or producing something similar.

Guess I'm fucked.

I've talked to 3 places and e-mailes two different eBay sellers. The stores had nothing and the eBay sellers never e-mailed me back. They are trying to sell tires they don't have and then they will try to turn you on to something else. Classic bait and switch.

might try this place, dosent say if they got them or not. might be worth a try..

http://www.motobuys.com/st531077-mta.html

I'll hit them up tomorrow. Thanks.

Hey loco, have you tried www.goldenwestcycle.com ?

No, I haven't. I will give them a call tomorrow.

might try this place, dosent say if they got them or not. might be worth a try..

http://www.motobuys.com/st531077-mta.html

Thanks man. I called today and they had 4 of them in stock. Shoot me your address and t-shirt size and I will send you one out!