Thinking about buying...what do you think?

I agree with the rest of these guys, but as Larry said at the begining of the thread, whats a guy doing running a boost bottle across the intakes with a motor like that, when there are so many more better options than that? That, plus not knowing your carb size, I dont know, but Id be hesitant. His ad said $2500 at the end, its probably worth it, but youd have to see it in person to know for sure. IMO!

I agree with the rest of these guys, but as Larry said at the begining of the thread, whats a guy doing running a boost bottle across the intakes with a motor like that, when there are so many more better options than that? That, plus not knowing your carb size, I dont know, but Id be hesitant. His ad said $2500 at the end, its probably worth it, but youd have to see it in person to know for sure. IMO!

Yea, i was thinking the same thing, and if you see his other ad I guess he took it in on trade and the person that owned it crashed it and broke his neck and died on this thing. I have the pics of the damage to the radiator plastics, the bumper was dented alittle, the front plastic was bowed at the front right bolt, and the usual worn a-arms and frame from riding. He also doesnt have the paperwork to backup the motor specs and doesnt know what size domes are in the motor, but said he can get them from the brother of the previous owner. What do you think, pass on this one?

I'd pass. Doesn't look that special to be driving to hooterville to get it. And running on alky seems like kind of a waste. If you're gonna be trail and play riding. My opinion of course. I'd find one with a cub cylinder on it or something like that. Haven't heard many good things about resleaved bigbore stock cylinders. For $3000 you can find some pretty nice bikes with suspension and stuff already on them.

I'd pass. Doesn't look that special to be driving to hooterville to get it. And running on alky seems like kind of a waste. If you're gonna be trail and play riding. My opinion of course. I'd find one with a cub cylinder on it or something like that. Haven't heard many good things about resleaved bigbore stock cylinders. For $3000 you can find some pretty nice bikes with suspension and stuff already on them.

Well, I passed on that Banshee, but now I am still looking for one to get. I would really like to find one like your talking about with suspension and everything already done for around $3000... You know of anyone selling in the Chicago area or within 5 hours?

Don't know about running in cold (32-) . Plus would think you would't want to leave in tank for long periods because it would absorb moisture . JMO,.

Alky is finicky and really hates cold weather. Just the change in temp from the bottom to the top of a hill can burn it down. Youll use three times as much fuel easy. Id put it on gas be good with that, if youre wanting to ride. JMO