BJ Penn WOW!

Toomey Banshee

What, in Japan 5 1/2 years ago? Penn went up in weight to fight Machida and he lost.

No controversy, Machida TOOK IT ,the same way he has done to others, ask Rua.

If Penn could go 3 rounds with Machida why cant Edgar?(being that he beat Penn ,not once but twice) lol

I realize your not going to give Frankie Edgar his props.

I hate to break the news to you ,but your boy Penn is washed up ,just like Hughes.

They cant all be "The Natural"..................

Machida didn't TAKE shit. It was a very close decision and I guarantee there is no way Edgar could do the same.

You aren't seriously implying that Machida really beat Shogun in their first fight are you? Do you seriously believe that Machida won? It was clear from Compustrike and Fightmetric that there is NO WAY Machida could have won the fight. I don't give a shit what the judges said, Machida did not win that fight.

You can't use MMAth to deduce that Edgar would do the same against Machida. BJ is the more complete fighter plain and simple.

I think Edgar is alright. He is by no means great and I think Maynard will beat him again.

FYI, the Natural isn't really that good.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can you guarntee that?

:rotflmao:

Because the locogato11283 guarantee is golden!

And this is the problem ^

To bad compustrike and fight metric arent the only things that go into scoring an mma fight.

Stop haten on Frankie the Penn killer Edgar.

lol

Hahaha. Hilarious. Those fucking judges in Shogun/Machida 1 needed shot!

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Will you still be rolling when Maynard beats up Frankie "Penn Killer" Edgar? :D

• 1 month later...

even dana said he would have been fine with the ref stopping it in round 1 when maynard was pounding on him and frankie was flailing around like a mad man... good thing they didnt because clearly he was fine..

on the other hand, at least now the ufc had 3 consecutive classes with extremely boring champs

yep, LHW and HW have been coming through

now with the huge, stacked LW division maybe we can see some more interesting fights. the LW division in WEC was always awesome.. those guys have some wars. i wana see ben henderson Vs guida, battle of the long haired brawlers

and how about clay guida vs gomi?

my love for him keeps growing

he was clearly using his hair to his advantage against gomi, sometimes just flailing his head back and fourth like a nut case..

like golberg said 3-4 mins into rd 1 "most guys would be gassed from this" and all he was doing was dancing.. i love guida.

• 2 weeks later...