FS: 2001 Banshee Motor

I am selling my motor out of my Banshee. It is a 2001 but i have no idea how many miles/hours are on the engine. I pulled the engine out of the bike almost a year ago planning to do a rebuild but i have not gotten around to it and i honestly cant afford it now so i need to sell the engine to pay off some debt. The motor is in fairly decent shape, it ran when i pulled it out of the bike. The motor has never been apart or rebuilt. I will include stock carbs(forget the jetting in them but it is not the factory setting), wiring harness, throttle cables, and Ignition system. I am Looking for $400.00 OBO. The motor is located in North East MD and i am home from school every weekend. If you want to come look at the engine on a weekday im sure we could work something out. I will get some pics up when i go home this weekend but in the meantime feel free to PM me or email me at aluciano350@yahoo.com. I need this sold asap and i will frequent the forum often so PM's and posts will be replied to asap.

Thanks,

Anthony.

I am selling my motor out of my Banshee. It is a 2001 but i have no idea how many miles/hours are on the engine. I pulled the engine out of the bike almost a year ago planning to do a rebuild but i have not gotten around to it and i honestly cant afford it now so i need to sell the engine to pay off some debt. The motor is in fairly decent shape, it ran when i pulled it out of the bike. The motor has never been apart or rebuilt. I will include stock carbs(forget the jetting in them but it is not the factory setting), wiring harness, throttle cables, and Ignition system. I am Looking for $400.00 OBO. The motor is located in North East MD and i am home from school every weekend. If you want to come look at the engine on a weekday im sure we could work something out. I will get some pics up when i go home this weekend but in the meantime feel free to PM me or email me at aluciano350@yahoo.com. I need this sold asap and i will frequent the forum often so PM's and posts will be replied to asap.

Thanks,

Anthony.

please email pics of the engine and skid plates I'm interested carlcidortiz@yahoo.com

IMG_20101114_145439.jpg

AC Racing bumper- $20

IMG_20101114_145230.jpg

Misc. stuff- Just ask about it

IMG_20101114_143941.jpg

IMG_20101114_143921.jpg

Radiator with hoses and resivoir, will include mounting brackets if need- $50

IMG_20101114_143931.jpg

Clutch perch w/o e-brack- $20

IMG_20101114_150219.jpg

IMG_20101114_150230.jpg

Full FMF SST exhaust(i have pics of the pipes will post later), its not pretty and the end caps are dented and theres no packing in mufflers but its 100% functional and i paid $700 for them brand new banghead -$100