Who is the best 350 builder ?

Ok I want to build my banshee but I dont know by who. I want to keep it stock bore stock stroke. Its goin to be used for drag racing only but i dont want to go alcohol yet or overide tranny. Who do you all recomend ??? I seen racers edge here in az got a nice 350 package that makes around 72 hp but i never seen one of their banshees juss the raptors and trxs. Anyone know who could build a fast 350 ??? Thanx alot in advance !

Ok I want to build my banshee but I dont know by who. I want to keep it stock bore stock stroke. Its goin to be used for drag racing only but i dont want to go alcohol yet or overide tranny. Who do you all recomend ??? I seen racers edge here in az got a nice 350 package that makes around 72 hp but i never seen one of their banshees juss the raptors and trxs. Anyone know who could build a fast 350 ??? Thanx alot in advance !

Honestly, if they're a site sponsor, they'll do a good job. So far In my dealings, F.A.S.T has been a pretty helpful group of fellas. I personally cannot speak for the rest, as I haven't dealt with them any, but always hear great things about all the site sponsors.

I had Wildcard Racing build my stock 350 and I couldn't be happier. Brandon is a perfectionist and his work is like no other. :headbang:

I would call a few site sponsors and get a feel for who you want to do the work. Every builder on here is really cool, and you'd be happy with any of them! WILDCARD, FAST, HJR, M&M, REDLINE.... ect.

I had Wildcard Racing build my stock 350 and I couldn't be happier. Brandon is a perfectionist and his work is like no other. :headbang:

I would call a few site sponsors and get a feel for who you want to do the work. Every builder on here is really cool, and you'd be happy with any of them! WILDCARD, FAST, HJR, M&M, REDLINE.... ect.

Wat work did they do on your banshee ? Any hp numbers ? Thanx

Hi! I saw you are from yuma! Podos Racing from Guadalupe Victoria (KM 43), Mexicali, Mexico...he is my builder, he can port your engine and set it up right ! milled head, port cylinders, cases, etc..etc..

Edited by gst_r

Wat work did they do on your banshee ? Any hp numbers ? Thanx

I had them do an Aggressive Dune Port, Cases are Matched, Welded Crank, Cool Head... and then all my other bolt ons. Its just a ported stock 350, I've never had it on the dyno, but I would guess its roughly 65HP.

I noticed on your profile you banshee is already drag ported? What else are you looking at doing?

Hi! I saw you are from yuma! Podos Racing from Guadalupe Victoria (KM 43), Mexicali, Mexico...he is my builder, he can port your engine and set it up right ! milled head, port engine, etc..etc..

Yea ive seen his bikes there pretty fast. But alot of people tell me different things some people will be really happy with his work and others not so much thats y i aint all that sure about him. But maybe ill work with him. My bike is already ported it has a drag port supposebly i bought it like that and it has a cool head with 19cc domes i believe maybe ill take it to him so he can set it up real good and maybe he can do some more work on my cylinders

Yea ive seen his bikes there pretty fast. But alot of people tell me different things some people will be really happy with his work and others not so much thats y i aint all that sure about him. But maybe ill work with him. My bike is already ported it has a drag port supposebly i bought it like that and it has a cool head with 19cc domes i believe maybe ill take it to him so he can set it up real good and maybe he can do some more work on my cylinders

Yes, you can always find good and bad comments about him, but to be honest, his bikes runs great, let me know i am good friend from him and his son (the jockey on the 16mm cheetah from the video vs the hayabusa)...PM the details from your engine and what would you like to do, i will let him know asap...

I had them do an Aggressive Dune Port, Cases are Matched, Welded Crank, Cool Head... and then all my other bolt ons. Its just a ported stock 350, I've never had it on the dyno, but I would guess its roughly 65HP.

I noticed on your profile you banshee is already drag ported? What else are you looking at doing?

I bought like this so im sure if there can be any more work done to the cylinders if possible i would get more work on them. Also some carbs and maybe go alcohol im not sure yet.