Possible 02 Partout

Hey guys. Thinking about parting out my 02 Banshee. It's mostly stock and it is by no means in perfect condition. I simply don't have time to build it up the way I want so I might part it out then buy something nicer in the spring.

-FMF Fatty's w/ PC2 silencers. (chrome is not great on these near the head. Stingers are painted black and silencers need repacking) $170

-PWK 28mm carbs. Freshly cleaned with 52 Pilots and a range of main jets. $200

-4 Polished ITP 12" wheels with new mud/trail tires that are pretty aggressive. MAKE OFFER

-Trail Tech polished fat bar clamp (Brand new in box but has slight marring where packaging must've rubbed on it. Easily repairable) MAKE OFFER

-Hart & Huntington edition TAG fat bars. Brand new. $60

-Stock engine that runs great ( will perform compression test.. Has chain whack) $600??

-Blue plastics with no cracks. (NO SAG in rear. Fronts are race cut) MAKE OFFER

Everything else on this bike is original and will have scratches or paint chips.. You get the idea. I'm just looking to see if it's worth parting out so if I go ahead with it, it'll be first come, first served.

-Factory suspension

-Swinger

-Axle

-Calipers

-2x Coolant bottles

-Radiator

-Tie-rods with ends

Sorry for the delay, guys. Been swamped at work and no time to do anything. Will have pics this weekend and will get back to everyone with prices. Still undecided about whether or not I want to strip this thing down or just buy a new coil for it (suddenly lost spark).. Everyone who has shown interest already will be first in line if I go ahead with this. Please bare with me. Thanks.