Stock Stroke Serval

Ok guys for all of you that dont want to do a crank but want a Serval its now available. They are a 68x54 = 392cc no case work needed just bolt on and go! I got 2 of them in stock if anybody is interested. If you are using a 110mm rod (stock) a 9768m06800 piston will be used or if your using a 115mm rod a blaster piston can be used.

Prices start at 798 for the cylinder. Packages available.

Let me know

Andy

Ok guys for all of you that dont want to do a crank but want a Serval its now available. They are a 68x54 = 392cc no case work needed just bolt on and go! I got 2 of them in stock if anybody is interested. If you are using a 110mm rod (stock) a 9768m06800 piston will be used or if your using a 115mm rod a blaster piston can be used.

Prices start at 798 for the cylinder. Packages available.

Let me know

Andy

Any numbers on how hard they run for the stock stroke?

OH ME, OH ME!! Any dyno numbers yet LOL maybe need a test DUMMY? Definately thinking Calvin has hit the jackpot in the duner world with these Servals!! I was so impressed with the performance of the 421 Serval that I rode, I cant wait to see what kind of performance and dyno numbers this lil 393 throws down!! I just might have to do one on the duner build I just started!