clutch fading

Don't quote me on this, but typically "clutch fading" is when your clutch starts to feel weak after riding hard on it.

Similar to brake fade, your brakes grab real well when they are a cool to medium temperature, but when you lay into them over and over again, they begin to have less grab because of the heat buildup. Such as when your riding downhill for a good period of time.

The clutch assembly is similar to a brake, therefor it creates immense amounts of heat especially when used freqently.

If you think your experiencing this, first I'd try using a different/higher quality case oil. Or your clutch's are near the end of their usable life.

Don't quote me on this, but typically "clutch fading" is when your clutch starts to feel weak after riding hard on it.

Similar to brake fade, your brakes grab real well when they are a cool to medium temperature, but when you lay into them over and over again, they begin to have less grab because of the heat buildup. Such as when your riding downhill for a good period of time.

The clutch assembly is similar to a brake, therefor it creates immense amounts of heat especially when used freqently.

If you think your experiencing this, first I'd try using a different/higher quality case oil. Or your clutch's are near the end of their usable life.

im idk if im expericing it was jw but sometimes i notice that my bike dont pull as hard in 5th and 6th as it use to it dont slip but dont seem to pull as hard

My definition of clutch fade is when you are sitting at the line waiting forever on someone to drop an arm lol... The bike will lunge forward with the clutch lever pulled in (clutch disengaged). It is due to excessive heat in the clutch, as well as some adjustment issues.