Banshee restore

Thanks for the complements.

The Plastic is also gonna be silver.

The motor did not come apart. The motor has 3 seasons on her and the cylinder walls look fresh honed.

She is one over. Bit of porting, timing mod, welded crank, toomy pipes and some carb work.

I have to look at my paperwork on the shocks. Rear is stock but revalved, rebuilt for my wife. Fronts are aftermarket and new.

I dont know what it is about this motor, but its just HAPPY!!! Runs great and stays with a lot of bikes that have a LOT more work done. I like that its just 91 with Castor 927.

J-arms, well, I have ridden the piss out of this bike in the dunes, at 330 lbs, never had a problem. Its a duner, not a jumper, hill shooter, or track bike. Its for the dunes. If I aint gonna break it at 330 lbs, I wont at 195, thats what I am at now, and the wife is much less than me.

I did look into it an go with longer "A" arms, but did not feel the need to. I am not doing it for the "bling factor", but more for the wife. She let me buy a buggy that I would only dream about, so she gets a "pretty" bike. LOL

I cant wait to see it with the plastics and the pipes on it.

All work in the past and now is by Glen from Atomic Motor works. He is out of his garage now and does this on the side.

Embee Powder coating did the powder, ceramic, and clear work. The clear on the polish is not powder coat, but some other clear. Looks great.