One bad ass performance upgrade.

sandtazam

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

question for you, did her dick arm get injured or something? what is up with the wrap on her right arm?

you sure she is trying to sell stereo systems and not hand jobs around back?

A cop beat her up. He's in big trouble. She's in court today about it.

she has a slutty and easily available look......damn near see her panties...if she is wearin them.......if she knows how to flirt good, then she will do great, lol........i walk into a stero shop pretty much knowing everything already, but i'd let her try to sell me stuff.......although i wouldn't make it quick and easy :yank:

Wow, that sucks. I'm sure she was completely innocent, and minding her own business, not involved in anything shady whatsoever.

the immediate assumption that the civilian is always in the wrong,and that no cop would ever do something unprovoked to an innocent citizen, gotta love that mentality...do you guys go through electroshock therapy until you believe that bullshit or what?

if only such loyalty (blind or not) were on display in all other career fields around the world, the world would be a better place!

(just incase)

sarcasm (ˈsɑːkæzəm)

1. mocking, contemptuous, or ironic language intended to convey scorn or insult