One bad ass performance upgrade.

sandtazam

to me it is strange that a good looking girl working at a place of business is enough reason to shell out a bunch more money on something you didnt originally want or intend to buy... what do you think the reasoning behind this phenomenon is, honestly? its obvious this phenomenon exists and happens all over. but why?

not saying i blame you, or any other business owner, for doing it.. but put yourself in the customers shoes.. would you really buy something you hadnt planned on, based on the fact the girl trying to sell it to you was attractive? whats in it for the customer? do they go home and beat off about the fantasy of this chick sucking them off in the bathroom next to the gojo? it kind of reminds me of guys who put down big tips for a bartender after every drink they order.. is that bartender gona say "wow, a $10, im gona fuck this guy tonight!" .. obviously not.. so what is the reasoning behind it (from the customers standpoint) ? its like its instinct for man to show off in front of any half decent looking female, weather that means putting too much weight on the bar at the gym and doing incomplete reps to show off, or spending money on things you dont need, dont want, or cant afford, all to impress a girl you probably had no chance with in the first place... am i the only one who thinks its strange? (i know.. im strange for not writting "shes hot" and just moving on, right?..:) )

on the other hand, i dont think girls like that have much self respect or dignity, clearly they dont have a problem with being seen as a piece of meat used to increase profits.

is there a stipulation in her contract which dictates how many inches² of skin need to be exposed each day in order for her to come to work? is there a pre-work safety meating/check kind of like checking for PPE, only to make sure proper amounts of titties and ass are exposed or accentuated with her outfits? how long till she sues for sexual harassment or blackmails for a raise?

on a side note, thats one sweet banshee you got there. :dance:

If you knew my clientele you would probably understand. They're a wild bunch. I tell them to their face that she's here to sell you more stuff. They laugh and say "OK". Almost all of my clients are people I ride with, go to the dunes with and hang out with. She chooses to be a flirt and likes it. It's a very light hearted atsmophere here. That's what makes my clients so comfortable here. We have a lot of fun. Gotta work to live, not live to work. If you are ever going to be in Glamis when we are, I'll let you take the shee for a ride. It's like a trophy truck with handlebars. 8-) Here's one of my favorite pics.

392100727.jpg

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to me it is strange that a good looking girl working at a place of business is enough reason to shell out a bunch more money on something you didnt originally want or intend to buy... what do you think the reasoning behind this phenomenon is, honestly? its obvious this phenomenon exists and happens all over. but why?

not saying i blame you, or any other business owner, for doing it.. but put yourself in the customers shoes.. would you really buy something you hadnt planned on, based on the fact the girl trying to sell it to you was attractive? whats in it for the customer? do they go home and beat off about the fantasy of this chick sucking them off in the bathroom next to the gojo? it kind of reminds me of guys who put down big tips for a bartender after every drink they order.. is that bartender gona say "wow, a $10, im gona fuck this guy tonight!" .. obviously not.. so what is the reasoning behind it (from the customers standpoint) ? its like its instinct for man to show off in front of any half decent looking female, weather that means putting too much weight on the bar at the gym and doing incomplete reps to show off, or spending money on things you dont need, dont want, or cant afford, all to impress a girl you probably had no chance with in the first place... am i the only one who thinks its strange? (i know.. im strange for not writting "shes hot" and just moving on, right?..:) )

on the other hand, i dont think girls like that have much self respect or dignity, clearly they dont have a problem with being seen as a piece of meat used to increase profits.

is there a stipulation in her contract which dictates how many inches² of skin need to be exposed each day in order for her to come to work? is there a pre-work safety meating/check kind of like checking for PPE, only to make sure proper amounts of titties and ass are exposed or accentuated with her outfits? how long till she sues for sexual harassment or blackmails for a raise?

on a side note, thats one sweet banshee you got there. :dance:

Guys do alot of dumb shit just because a hot girl is in the room.

Ever see a guy buy a flower from the "Flower girl" at a club, then hand it to his girl like he's so thoughtfull? :rolleyes: Ever see how the girls act if he doesn't? :cry:

Sex sells....so does quality stereo install work. Your not blaming him for showing off pictures of his talent.... don't get worked up about her wanting him to take pictures of hers. LOL

Next time your looking to check out at a store and you glance at the different checkout lines to see which has the least amount of people....when you find yourself walking to the line with the prettiest checkout girl...you'll know your guilty. :lol:

Your not blaming him for showing off pictures of his talent.... don't get worked up about her wanting him to take pictures of hers. LOL

Next time your looking to check out at a store and you glance at the different checkout lines to see which has the least amount of people....when you find yourself walking to the line with the prettiest checkout girl...you'll know your guilty. :lol:

thats because HE has talent !! he builds cool shit!

fuck i knew i shoulda just said "shes hot" or just " :drool: " or something normal, FUCK ! i cant do anything right ! :wacko:

really though, dont take my posts too seriously, im not getting worked up, im just trying to stir the pot a bit

.. now about the checkout line theory .. that makes sense, in theory , and for alot of cases, but i would say if we set up undercover in an aisle at walmart and watched this scenario play out, more guys would go to the 47 year old korean guys checkout line or the self checkout , even if a bit busier, before the 19 year old attractive girls.. why? human nature, pretty girls make guys nervous. especially at a place like walmart, weve all seen peopleofwalmart.com, i dont blame some of them.

for every 38 year old creep that would hit on that hot 19 year old girl, 3 other guys intimidated by her beauty would either use the self checkout or the korean guy. this whole theory of mine is also dictated by the criteria of guys we are talking about here.. group of jocks from highschool, yea, hot girls line... group of emo kids coming to buy computer games.. self checkout.

thats because HE has talent !! he builds cool shit!

fuck i knew i shoulda just said "shes hot" or just " :drool: " or something normal, FUCK ! i cant do anything right ! :wacko:

really though, dont take my posts too seriously, im not getting worked up, im just trying to stir the pot a bit

.. now about the checkout line theory .. that makes sense, in theory , and for alot of cases, but i would say if we set up undercover in an aisle at walmart and watched this scenario play out, more guys would go to the 47 year old korean guys checkout line or the self checkout , even if a bit busier, before the 19 year old attractive girls.. why? human nature, pretty girls make guys nervous. especially at a place like walmart, weve all seen peopleofwalmart.com, i dont blame some of them.

for every 38 year old creep that would hit on that hot 19 year old girl, 3 other guys intimidated by her beauty would either use the self checkout or the korean guy. this whole theory of mine is also dictated by the criteria of guys we are talking about here.. group of jocks from highschool, yea, hot girls line... group of emo kids coming to buy computer games.. self checkout.

I'm not 38.....I'm 40! :rotflmao: I wouldn't "Hit" on her...I'd just like a closer look. :whoa: I'm not the "Intimidated" type. B) Also I think your numbers are backwards. Three out of four will wait in the longer line with the incompetent hot chick just to get a closer look. The intimidated will get a long distance camera phone picture and check her out once they get to the car. :lol:

By the way...just what did you mean when you said "use the self checkout or the Korean guy"? :huh: I'm not going to let a girls overwhelming good looks chase me into the arms of a Korean guy! :jesterlaugh:

get a long distance camera phone picture and check her out once they get to the car. :lol:

lol with all the pictures floating around the internet, that seems to be what happens many times, fuckin creeps :rotflmao:

the best ones are the ones that do it themselves.. loco put up a great site not too long ago girlcameramirror.com or something like that, it was quite a gift from the gods, or "sky god" as meat would say :D

Am I the only one who doesn't find her attractive in the slightest bit? If I were in that stereo shop, and she was trying to sell me shit, I'd ask her if I can speak with someone who knows what they're talking about.

hopefully everyone bashes you the same way they would me, had i said that :D

i too would rather speak with someone that had a clue, rather than some chick with a slutty dress and no clue..cmon, lots of you were thinking it.. none of you wanted to say it though ! thanks for breaking the ice matt :)

Am I the only one who doesn't find her attractive in the slightest bit? If I were in that stereo shop, and she was trying to sell me shit, I'd ask her if I can speak with someone who knows what they're talking about.

I agree with you matt. I dont think she's that good looking.. But.. I do think its a good sales pitch.. I do the same thing in my bowling alley.. we have a older waitress and a 23yr old waitress (nice lookin red head) the 23yr old is horrible at service.. but she brings in 20% more sales. now I just got to find a hot waitress with good work ethics!! lol