2011 BansheeHQ Spring Ride St. Joe State Park (Park Hills, MO)

run

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If all works out right maybe I can get my crew up there. I can make it up there in 11 hours. Matt depending on how many guys I have you can stay with us. I am selling my trailer and going with more of an Toy Hauler style trailer instead of my 26ft enclosed car hauler.

Might not be a good idea, bud. I get gassy at night. :rotflmao:

• 2 weeks later...

count me in ..... made the trip to st.joes last yr. awesome place to race . had a nice lil drag strip area , and theres some nice drag bikes running around up there .

i'd do leerjak also .... i think there is NO drinking at both places thou

Never been to leerjack. What are the camping facilities like compared to st joe? Can u drag race there? In the sand? How big is it?

It looks nice, they have:

Drag Racing Pro Track (official graded w/ tree 2 lanes, cant be used unless LEERJACK staff is there)

Play drag track (graded dirt where 6-10 go on an arm drop, has start and finish lines, actual sign that says starting line, VERY nice for a play track)

Good Looking trail riding

A circle track with some jumps

Hillclimbs

Quad Barrell racing

Fishing

Pics of the campsites look really good with elec/water (actual grass)

Riding is $11 per day

Kids 10 under free with paying guest

Camping:

Primitive Sites - First person $15 per night per camper or tent - additional $3 per person - 10 and under FREE

We have unlimited primitive sites - river's edge and large open field - you get to pick the spot

Electric & Water Sites - $20 per night per camper or tent - additional $3 per person - 10 and under FREE

Only the unit assigned to an electric campsite may use the electric source.

Plug-ins shall not exceed receptacles provided at the pedestal.

Dump Station available on the grounds for your convenience

Here are a few pics:

Play drag track

IMG_6936

4943219292_2b0932257e_b.jpg

Round Track:

4941933528_b382af0c6f_b.jpg

4941465685_7babe98a89_b.jpg

Pro Drag

4788887092_f077300a3a_b.jpg

4788858925_2fd5d69bda_b.jpg

Trails

4943904530_d4da9546dc_b.jpg

4943912410_6d3e6a5391_b.jpg

Looks pretty sweet overall...what does everyone think?

Looks like a nice place to go. I might have to check it out sometime. Facilities look nice. Didn't see any thing real special in the trail pics. Just trail riding looks like, no sand. The drag tracks look very nice. I'll have to go check it out this summer. I'd rather have this spring meet at st joe I think. By looking at the pics looks like they have all the same kind of stuff. Swimming, fishing, trail riding, drag racing(st joe is all heads up play racing), camping, facilities. I think we'll be fine at st joe though. Little cheaper too, and you can drink at camp. It's also closer to me. So that's way better. Haha

First video is where he majority of the drag racing goes on. Those bikes in it look like the local guys that I see there all the time. That's about as crazy as it usually gets. Once in a while u might get a turbo busa DS or a street bike powered yfz. Not very often though. Most of those guys are on Atvdr and some on a local mustang site. Figured I'd throw up a post a little closer to the date and tell em a bunch of us would be there. See if we can't get some decent racing goin. A guy(or gal) can pretty well drag race all day there on anything zippy. If it's damp a set of 4snows on a 450 will b fun. The everyday bikes can have a blast there. There usually aren't nasty drag bikes there. If a bunch of guys from here show up it would be pretty badass.

you fellas come to missouri and we ll make your trip as good as it can be,,we would love to have some beautiful bikes show up and ride with other people..its all about fun...im sure you guys will enjoy yourselfs..dave 5.0 as far as theres no nasty banshees here,,they will be the ones in front of you throwin sand on your a$$..lol..just sayin...

you fellas come to missouri and we ll make your trip as good as it can be,,we would love to have some beautiful bikes show up and ride with other people..its all about fun...im sure you guys will enjoy yourselfs..dave 5.0 as far as theres no nasty banshees here,,they will be the ones in front of you throwin sand on your a$$..lol..just sayin...

^ this