mikuni carbs

im running a 320 main 30 idle jet. my banshee is a 1992 350 falls on its face at wide open throttle in 5th and 6th gear i can let off half trottle and it will pick back up. we ran a compression test and it was 130 both cylinders. got a 10 degree adjustable timing plate set at 0 right now, high output stator ,cpi pipes ,hot rod crank ,bored .60 over mikuni carbs,milled head dont know how much? can anyone tell me anything i need to know? i have ordered a carb kit needles looked bad and i had one float stickin cause if i leave the pet cock on by morning theres gas on floor? please help with any knowledge.we are gonna run a plug test next.

stock carbs are known for that i went through half a dozen of them I'm running pwk strikers with the chrome slides in Alaska and i can tune them to the moon . u should date YouR FUEL and oil sample's they could have water in-them or gum up. a good needle you shound be able to run 3rd to 5th clip hight .i am lucky to get a hour out of a set of plugs .

stock carbs are known for that i went through half a dozen of them I'm running pwk strikers with the chrome slides in Alaska and i can tune them to the moon . u should date YouR FUEL and oil sample's they could have water in-them or gum up. a good needle you shound be able to run 3rd to 5th clip hight .i am lucky to get a hour out of a set of plugs .

really dont got money for carbs maybe te rebuild will fix it

After you clean carbs and air cleaner and get it back together , if it still does it , pull choke out halfway (at full throttle) , if it gets better go up on main jet , worse, go down.

thank you for the advice appreciateit

I FIXED IT HAD NO PACKING IN SILENCERS SO REPACKED SILENCERS. HAD BROKEN SPARK PLUG WIRE CAP,HAD WRONG GAS MIX WAS 50 TO1 CHANGED IT TO 32 TO 1, PUT A 25 IDLE JET AND A 290 MAIN JET AND PUT TIMING AT +4, MIDDLE CLIP ON NEEDLE. RUNS LIKE A RAPED APE THANKS TO MY NEW FRIEND IN ELDON THANKS CHIP