banshhe impeller

the plastic impellers break down over time, some make it 10 years, some 2-3 years. i personally believe it's what coolant is ran and how often it's replaced, but i don't know that for sure. almost any billet impeller is a upgrade over stock and most sponsors here carry them on hand. ebay also has a few. as far as changing your impeller goes.... if you are confident enough to take the clutch cover off then you should be able to swap it out with no issues. i suggest replacing the seal while you are in there. sponsors will also have the seal. if you run into any issues feel free to pm me.

• 2 weeks later...

I run a Mod Quad Billet impeller in my Banshee. I bought it off eBay for $52.00 free shipping. They claim they push the coolant through the engine and radiator 3X the pace of the Factory OEM Plastic Impeller. Its a great upgrade. I complimented the Mod Quad Billet Impeller with a 30% bigger Aluminum Radiator, 2 Billet Inline Coolers, and a Trinity's Stage IV Cool Head. I was a little paranoid after my Banshee over heated and seized up. I haven't had any more problems after adding my cooling mods.