Crank case oil

adamsj13

What gearcase/ transmission oil would you use. Is there one better than another? I heard you can use ATF. I have no clue what to use. When I had my TRX250R i just used Pro Honda HP Transmission Oil 80w/85w. What do you recommend? its a 4 mil motor.

Ive ran that Pro Honda for yrs in my bikes... i usta race motocross and i beat the balls of them bikes.. and never any problems.. Im going to run Pro Honda HP 80/85 in my shee when i put her back together..!!!

I keep it inexpensive and roll with ATF Type F. I JUST changed the fluid out of my drag bike (it does have a lockup) but the fluid was like brand new. I just stick with it,

I have useda gear saver which is great but a waste of $$ IMO, or I have used 10-40 or 10-30 with great success as wekk,

I keep it inexpensive and roll with ATF Type F. I JUST changed the fluid out of my drag bike (it does have a lockup) but the fluid was like brand new. I just stick with it,

I have useda gear saver which is great but a waste of $$ IMO, or I have used 10-40 or 10-30 with great success as wekk,

Thanks for all the replys. I got some ATF type F and changed today. Taking to the shop tomorrow to have it dyno'd and jetted. Can wait to run her :)