the mounds mi

hay i just want to see if there is anyone thinking of going to the mounds in mi . like this sat ,sun ??? i think a few of us are thinking about going tomorrow on sat 10-9-10.. or maybe sun but it opens at 8am on sat and 12pm on sun . so i would like to go sat so we can ride a little more. let me know if any of you are going? i'll be on the :evil: Black Quadzilla :headbang: ..

and has anyone been there in the past 2 weeks i just wanted to know if it was still water holes around ? last time i went i left all muddy and i just ripped the zilla a part this week to clean it and see about selling or tradeing it....

Edited by dirtbike drew

Where are the mounds at? We are looking for a place to ride our rzr this weekend.

Mounds orv park. G-6145 East MT. MORRIS ROAD. MT MORRIS , MI 48458. 810-736-7100 or 800-648-park. GENESEECOUNTYPARKS.ORG ..... OPEN 365days year. Rock crawl , trails , mud boggs , sand pits. A 370 acre facility. Day pass non-resident $11. Per vehicle. $8 resident. Mon-sat 8am-sunset . Sunday 12 noon - sunset ...... I have only been there once and its a nice place to go and ride. You and your people should check it out and we'll be there sat. Let me know you .... Thanks.

Edited by dirtbike drew

Pretty torn up by trucks and jeeps. Lot of short but deep mud holes

Yeah went there sat and it was torn up and did have to go through water holes almost every where. it was a ok time. I would go back again. Next year after they get some dozers out and fix it up. The staff man said they do maintain it and get some heavy machines out there and level it out I guess.