I have come back

ELKARACING_SHEE

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea.. he comes on BTB and posts useless stupid posts like "ok cool" or "pics" or "haha" and then he talks shit about bhq on btb and then he comes on here and tells hank to (go back to your behind the bars forum) and thats just an insult to hank who is also one of my members on btb and it also insults all the other people on btb and it insults me because i worked hard to make that website and i didnt make it to have someone to come on and then come here and say something stupid like that..u may know that i own behindthebars ...and then the other topic he made on here with my sites link in it was just stupid too

So you were one of the guys talking shit on BansheeHQ in Alf's cry baby thread that someone linked here and then was later deleted? I read all the comments in that thread and I am pretty sure you chimed right in.

Word of advice, it's too early for you to be booting members because you don't like what they have to say. Do you even have 50 members? And how many are from BansheeHQ?

By the way, you're welcome.

yea im sure i said a few things about the hq because i dont like it that much..thats why i have 5 posts,cause alot of drama goes down here...but the hq is a good place if u have a banshee,any problem u come on here and its solved, and i no longer have a banshee ..but yea the main reason i came on here was cause one of my admins told me wow look at junkys 2facedness and i wouldnt have any other way to tell him he was gone so i did on here ...and yea we have like 51 members,andalot of them are from the hq ...and if i wasnt gunna ban him then someone else was so it was gunna be done anyway

Edited by blueandwhitebanshee

yea im sure i said a few things about the hq because i dont like it that much..thats why i have 5 posts,cause alot of drama goes down here...but the hq is a good place if u have a banshee,any problem u come on here and its solved, and i no longer have a banshee ..but yea the main reason i came on here was cause one of my admins told me wow look at junkys 2facedness and i wouldnt have any other way to tell him he was gone so i did on here ...and yea we have like 51 members,andalot of them are from the hq ...and if i wasnt gunna ban him then someone else was so it was gunna be done anyway

you banned me cause..............i was telling alfie what we were going to do with him? Cause to tell you the truth i was getting pretty tired, of him commenting on every little single thing that i said. If i complimented on how nice someone's truck was, he would chime right in and say, DONT USE MEANINGLESS POSTS, CHILL OUT. Yeah he helped me out alot with good info and stuff, and i appriciate that, but he is the one that really need to chill out. Everything has its right time.That is what i heard almost every day, and please Blue feel free to post some of the thread that he kept on saying about me, please do, To show that im not talking trash right now, neither am i running my mouth. Ohh wait you will probably edit all of those posts, like you always did for me, and every one else, or delete them.

Edited by ELKARACING_SHEE

you banned me cause..............i was telling alfie what we were going to do with him? Cause to tell you the truth i was getting pretty tired, of him commenting on every little single thing that i said. If i complimented on how nice someone's truck was, he would chime right in and say, DONT USE MEANINGLESS POSTS, CHILL OUT. Yeah he helped me out alot with good info and stuff, and i appriciate that, but he is the one that really need to chill out. Everything has its right time.That is what i heard almost every day, and please Blue feel free to post some of the thread that he kept on saying about me, please do, To show that im not talking trash right now, neither am i running my mouth. Ohh wait you will probably edit all of those posts, like you always did for me, and every one else, or delete them.

Why did you come in here and start this post just to stir shit up?

all of this fighting is all just bull shit im a member of psj,hq,e2s,btb,af,sl form and more people need to quit talking shit really just ban elka he talks shit about u to btb then comes here and starts shit people like elka are the reason rideing is growing to be a pian in the ass just stfu and ride thats why were here not to see who has the biggest E-dick or high post count who gives a fuck its a number banghead this is so gay all the bashing needs to stop

No I didn't ban you because of that ...I banned you because all the shit u stir up man u go on btb and talk hardcore shit about bhq..a lot of bhq members saw it too and then u come over here and tell hank to "go back to your behindthebars forum" ...u act like u never were a part of btb ...like really what the fuck was that about ...not to mention your the most 2faced person I have ever known and I can't have members saying things like that on other sites especially since my site is so new and still growing ..so that is my reason for banning you ...and alfie is right about all your stupid posts and I don't have to edit shit I edit things to mess with you ...so have fun bud cause ur runnin out of forums LATER

I gave up on him a long time ago. He is just a kid and don't hear shit.

Look for yourself. This is who everyone is trying to deal with..... lol..... You can not undo years of being a cultasack gangster over the Internets.

junky.jpg

BAHAHAHAHA. I LOVE IT! I Also love the fact that these two douchebags are arguing about a different forum, on here... Both of you get the fuck out. Take your problems elsewhere. Go argue on planet sand and see how long they put up with your bullshit.

I'm only gonna post on here once because i don't want to give this topic to much interest.

This topic only turned out the way it did because you guys posted on it, not because he started it. It seams like everybody dislikes this kid due to his posting of irrelevant topics and then call him stupid or who knows what other name. So i wonder as to why some of you continue to give this kid any sort of attention. When its clear as to the type of kid we are dealing with. Now, i get it if you guys didn't know who he was or the type of things he says, but the truth is you guys already due.

The solution is simple ignore him. Its not like he is a nagging woman that we can just shut up or not hear her voice. Just don't read his posts and if you do, don't comment on them.

banghead

Edited by sandman81