toomey 2to1 air filter

steeler2169

I have been running one on all of my Banshees for about the last 20 years. I have a K&N element on mine because we ride sand. The K&N used to be an option from Toomey, but I don't think they offer it anymore. I like it because you can adjust it to clear your pipe and there is only one filter to clean and oil. I know it gives more performance over the airbox setups, I did not notice much of a change when I switched from pods to the 2 into 1 setup, but my pods were on the small side. Some guys on here say the pods give more airflow. If you run a waterproof Outerwears on it, it will help it from cutting out when water is splashed on it.

I have been running one on all of my Banshees for about the last 20 years. I have a K&N element on mine because we ride sand. The K&N used to be an option from Toomey, but I don't think they offer it anymore. I like it because you can adjust it to clear your pipe and there is only one filter to clean and oil. I know it gives more performance over the airbox setups, I did not notice much of a change when I switched from pods to the 2 into 1 setup, but my pods were on the small side. Some guys on here say the pods give more airflow. If you run a waterproof Outerwears on it, it will help it from cutting out when water is splashed on it.

IMO k&n or velocity pods with outerwears are far superior...