Best pipes for low end power

sootman73

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll just add one more thing and that is when I had Jeff @ FAST do my porting he told me that for what I do ( which is all trail and fire road riding) keep the Pro Circuits for low end. But if I wanted to go more for top end for dragging and such get a set of T-5s because they were more of a top end pipe, now this is coming from Jeff and you all know he knows.

sorry i have been busy at work. I want to try some porting and a coolhead and see what that does but i know its a 2 stroke and its made to run high but thats not very manageable in tight turns and woods trails. riding a field its fine but running a roadside around road signs is not that easy to run the powerband around.

so i got so many options i'm still lost. pro circuits seem to be the ticjet but then there are so many other options people have suggested.....

so with some trail porting from fast and a cool head with maybe 22cc domes? (something that keeps me out of race fuel and i always run 93 now) what pipe would be best wit that?

:lol:

Time and time again with every low-mid motor I come in contact with, the pro circuits have shined over anything else we tested on the motor. I run em, and 5 other people who ride low-mid banshees with me run them. We have ran them on 4 mills, stock strokes, 7mills with aftermarket cyl's, etc.......

sorry i have been busy at work. I want to try some porting and a coolhead and see what that does but i know its a 2 stroke and its made to run high but thats not very manageable in tight turns and woods trails. riding a field its fine but running a roadside around road signs is not that easy to run the powerband around.

so i got so many options i'm still lost. pro circuits seem to be the ticjet but then there are so many other options people have suggested.....

so with some trail porting from fast and a cool head with maybe 22cc domes? (something that keeps me out of race fuel and i always run 93 now) what pipe would be best wit that?

I I had a port job and a 64.75mm piston and i have t-5's and that thing hauled ass..powerband was just sick!!!.. But go with what these guys suggest... As stated above the pro circuits are sick!!!.. but I love my t-5's they can handle some mods!!!