Best pipes for low end power

sootman73

Well since i do mostly trail riding or along the road i would like to get some pipes that will do better on the bottom end. I have toomey T5 pipes now. I'v read that those are mostly high rpm power adders.

So whats the best/recommended pipes for more torque down low?

And if anybody has some i have T5's or a +6 swingarm i'd like to possibly trade for the pipes.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

depends on how far you are planning to build.... by far, pro circuits are king, and i love mine. however, on a stock bike, they aren't as efficient as t-6, but the t-6 will choke out a motor that is ported with reeds, carbs, pods, timing, compression, etc

depends on how far you are planning to build.... by far, pro circuits are king, and i love mine. however, on a stock bike, they aren't as efficient as t-6, but the t-6 will choke out a motor that is ported with reeds, carbs, pods, timing, compression, etc

X2 AK, T6's run really nice on a stock motor...but running them on a bike with any kind of motor work they aren't so great.

i love my t6s. they run great and have great all around and usable power. i can hang with guys who dont have too insane of a bike. the bottom end power lets you drop the rpms WAY down. and it seems to just keep pulling all the way through from bottom to top. my bike is all stock except for the pipes. it is an awesome bike. easy to ride and easy to jet with few motor issues.