Boost bottle is it worth it is a

MacRacer1

The only thing it's good for is tearing your intakes and leaning your motor out. Ebay that thing!

it WILL NOT tear your intake...and they do work "supposedly" they are actually designed to keep excess air/fuel from flowing back across your main jet while the piston is covering the intake port...i prefer NOT to use them, but to each his own, if you understand them and use it to your advantage it can possibly help, but i have never felt a dramatic difference either way...

it WILL NOT tear your intake...and they do work "supposedly" they are actually designed to keep excess air/fuel from flowing back across your main jet while the piston is covering the intake port...i prefer NOT to use them, but to each his own, if you understand them and use it to your advantage it can possibly help, but i have never felt a dramatic difference either way...

Yeah and ur 12 yrs old and have 6 posts on this website so ur opinion doesnt amount to a pile of dogshit. Run along child.

Yeah and ur 12 yrs old and have 6 posts on this website so ur opinion doesnt amount to a pile of dogshit. Run along child.

who the fuck are you man, i'm 29 and have had 22 banshees so blow me, we just had a convo about this this morning, they DO NOT tear intake boots, if they do id like you to explain to me how smartass....

Funny thing is when my bansh started running strange you know what the problem was YA the fucking boost bottle listen to the people who know because it has happened to alot of peps

It has happened to both of the banshees I have owned and have changed countless intakes on shee's with boost bottles when I was still working at the stealership. Come to think of it I have never changed an intake boot with the stock crossover tube.

I guess I was wrong. :shootself:

Funny thing is when my bansh started running strange you know what the problem was YA the fucking boost bottle listen to the people who know because it has happened to alot of peps

ok so your banshee was running good with a bottle then all of a sudden started running bad ??? or you put a bottle on it and it ran like shit ? either way my quad runs 100% i can swap the bottle out for a tube or vice-versa and either way it makes diddly squat for a differece...definatley a waste of money for a banshee...spend it on something worth while...even if you get it for free...lol