12 inch wheels on a banshee

Budd

12 inch wheels? like 4x4 atv wheels?

Sort of, ITP made a set a few years back. Way too expensiver so I dont think they sold many. I just picked up the pieces off of ebay and got a completes set for under $400 bucks. Here are a couple pics of bikes with 12 inch kits. I have the magnum wheels with sandstars. So a mix of both. Rims of the first and tiires on the second. Cant wait to get them mounted up.

ItpWheels.jpg

bansheeon12s.jpg

I want a set! Where do I buy these?

Good luck finding these. Ive been waiting over a year for a set to pop up. Guess ITP stopped making them a few years ago. The wheels retailed for over $600 bucks says the guy I got them from. I picked them up for $330 shipped to my house. You can get the tires all day long on ebay. I got mine for less than $100 bucks for all 4. Keep your eyes peeled on ebay, you can get great deals sometimes.

Good luck finding these. Ive been waiting over a year for a set to pop up. Guess ITP stopped making them a few years ago. The wheels retailed for over $600 bucks says the guy I got them from. I picked them up for $330 shipped to my house. You can get the tires all day long on ebay. I got mine for less than $100 bucks for all 4. Keep your eyes peeled on ebay, you can get great deals sometimes.

That setup looks sick! I never knew they were making 12" wheels... I'll keep an eye on ebay for some. Post up pics when you get them mounted on the shee.

That setup looks sick! I never knew they were making 12" wheels... I'll keep an eye on ebay for some. Post up pics when you get them mounted on the shee.

You can buy wheels still from douglas or hiper. But they are expensive. And ITP and Douglas still make sand tires for 12 inch wheels