for sale one of the baddest duners in michigan

ok guys i am only selling this because i bought a polaris rzr in jan and my banshee has not been getting ridden. i want another sled for this winter.

this thing is flawless frame off last year it took close to $17k in the past 3 yrs to build this quad. i have used the best parts money can buy and the only things that are stock are the stator cdi and brake calipers thats it.

it is a 4 mill stroker with a drag port by herr jugs that runs on alcohol has a dunable nuetral down transmission and fully built to handle the power. it has full long travel suspension and a plus 6 swingarm and plus 2 arms all parts have been powdercoated or are billet. 2 sets of tires and the plastics are blue true fire with the flames buried in the clear. the parts list is to long to list but if you have questions feel free to ask pictures speak for them selves

i can convert this back to race gas if you want. i am located in lower michigan.

i will trade this for a newer sled low mileage or $8000 obo the best offer i have received is $6500 i will ship this quad if the buyer pays and anywhere

dont bash my thread i know the price is premium but so is the machine

IMG_1764.jpg

IMG_1765.jpg

IMG_1766.jpg

IMG_1767.jpg

IMG_1772.jpg

IMG_1773.jpg

IMG_1768.jpg

IMG_1762.jpg

IMG_1771.jpg

Truly one of a kind... Nick if you sell this I will chop your fucking

Nuts off. Good luck with the sale Brother it's worth every bit of $10k... Or $20k if it were at cascade's shop.

Put in on consignment at Cascade!!!

and those shocks are not standard shocks. they are for +2 arms purchased new from cascade along with the lonestar +2 arms

yeah not all +2 a-arms are long travel. and i can tell by the design of the arms that they arent LT. and i didnt mean the shocks are "standard" (think you thought i was saying they were stock?), i was saying they are standard travel. im not tryin to come across as a smart ass or a dick, i just dont like seein people get mis-informed on what they are buying. :)