polished motor

Cant_Catch_Me

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good stuff guys.

if you are set on getting your motor polished then go for it. alot of patience and some $$$ will get you there and the end result will be all worth it.

i recently bought a new DD lockout cover and was very dissapointed on the polish job that it came with. i didnt settle, i had it repolished and that thing looks amazing.

5497955d.jpg

55e662fd.jpg

i mess around in west coast.. but i only do high end... lots of sanding ... as i wont be happy wit it... tell it could go on my bike... and yes dd can't polish covers for shit... as mine was crap too... lol.. huge fuckin scars in it... as i have been kinda lazy to fix it too... lol :shootself:

DiSkOe*1

not here to show dick size... but polishing isnt that hard period... dont mean any ass wit a powerball and some mothers can polish... i ment my work is more than most will do... some ppl have different standards.... mine are jus lil higher... as im a picky fucker... for same reason u stop at 220... dif standards... :shootself: ....

DiSkOe*1

This is so much fun to cause hate and discontent, I'm not out to get buisness on this site, I just think it is funny that people only claim to do "HIgh End Work"

All there photos are billet aluminum, I have respect for a person that has tried some of the Nasty shit oxidized, pittied, horrible casting streaks, and inside duals on over the road truck. But hey, as all of us polishers do we brag about our stuff and mock the others, but in the end it all oxidizes and the makes a yet another round to the next polisher.