R2 = WOW!

rubeat

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know the dB of these pipes? I need a new set of pipes but I'm in Oregon and need to be pass 93 db.

thx

Dan

I do believe they are @ 93. Look up the original thread posted by borrink performance in the FS section. He states the db rating in there. But from what I remember it is 93

These r very nice pipes and mine don't leak. I got the black ones but didn't like it after a while so John took care of the plating at JL engineering, I should hav them by friday. Also if u got to hav sparkies give Matt a call they can machine the silincer end cap to accept toomey sparkies!

they are very nice pipes dont get the black one they suck after a couple of heat cycles and kinda tuff fitting and mine leak like hell but that liquid teflon works once you get the pipes to fit its all good then

These r very nice pipes and mine don't leak. I got the black ones but didn't like it after a while so John took care of the plating at JL engineering, I should hav them by friday. Also if u got to hav sparkies give Matt a call they can machine the silincer end cap to accept toomey sparkies!

I have the toomey sparkies in mine

quads.jpg

wow .....the chrome ones look nasty ! about how much did it cost to chrome ur set? thanks

they are very nice pipes dont get the black one they suck after a couple of heat cycles and kinda tuff fitting and mine leak like hell but that liquid teflon works once you get the pipes to fit its all good then

sounds like you need to spend some time adjusting the head pipes. they fit snug to the frame (something thats rare with banshee pipes) and will take a bit of time go setup properly so everything slides together.

sounds like you need to spend some time adjusting the head pipes. they fit snug to the frame (something thats rare with banshee pipes) and will take a bit of time go setup properly so everything slides together.

yeah, mine fit perfect with no leaks!

Just bought mine. They should be shipping out tomorrow or Monday. Mark is a great guy to deal with and was very helpful. Wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.

for everyone who has just ordered some rockets man those pipes fly pull hard and sound great if you dont have a pair you might wanna get a pair

I bought my pipes from ftgracing4 on ebay ,good guy to deal with .He said the pipes were used for a photo shoot and other than that they were never used.the PIPES LOOK SWEEET!!! the silencers look a little cloudy ,no big deal.i got a chance to hook up one sideand everything fit perfect except were the pipe mounts on the jug, it leaked a little.the oring groove is to deep.So what idid was put another oring,one size smaller,were the jug stops against the inside of the pipe.the springs had to stretch a little further but it stopped the leak!!!!