stock cylinders

Rule Three.

Pete

sorry guys i posted late !!! at 12:00mid night so i was alittle tired, however here are a few pics if you need better ones please feel free to pm me thank you .$ 250 for just the cylinders pluss shipping and for the second set cylinders , pistons and head $300 plus shipping IMG00679-20100828-2153.jpg

IMG00679-20100828-2153.jpg

bbb.jpg

I also have a second set

y1pB8r0rLj6dZzQZ_TM4w5YpidL_FdTUyHn.jpg

Edited by rurys

no sir they are virgine cylinders ,if you would like i can take pictures with a meassuring calipper so you can have a little more asurnace. 64.5 bore

yes stock head cylinders are steel available and compleate top end is available ive sold two sets prior and no problems i actually send a set to kuwait i will never do that again i will take paypal that way it will be a secure transaction for both of us let me know who whants them aim ready to send you guys my paypal addy upon request

64.5mm is not stock. that is .020 over. they have been bored before.

i just checked you are absolutley correct for some reason i thought 64.5 was stock my bad i will take pictures with a measuring caliper and post them later on today sorry for any confusion.