Parting Mx banshee

I have a 96 frame that was raced 2 1/2 seasons with to champion ship trophies to go with it crank came out of it 6 months ago and I don't have the money to put it back together so I'm going to part it out for you guys to pimp your bikes out....

full bike is there except plastics I will talk pictures and post as wanted by you guys

Goody list

plus 2 plus 1 arms great shape I dont know where I got them from but they are high quality with good joints

8 inch alum bead locks with red rings and durablue hubs THESE ARE BLASTER LUG PATERN

bent lsr axle

minus 2 swing arm

Dyna FS ignition box

ac pro pegs red nets

duncan reed valves

I have Most all of the stock parts plus all the little odd parts that are major money at the dealer let me know if you need some thing Greg I'll post up more as I can think of it thanks again

may start posting on ebay in the next day or to so let me know what you may need soon

located in Western NC

Edited by gregsmyre21

Prices my freind! Interested in bead locks possibly, dyna ignition, the swing arm, arms and shocks, the ACS especially and the pyramid vavles and any other goodies possibly give us a good list and prices. Ill buy whatever my wallet can afford. BTW any cylinders or carbs?

Edited by gofast5

Hey guys sorry its been really busy around her the last few days but I have a few pictures and prices for you

-2 swing arm 450

plus 2 plus 1 arms 350

dyna fs ignition 250

nerfs 100

tag handlebars with teather 45

duncan reeds 175

front wheels are 190 and bent I dont think any one would want them

Im going to contact lsr and see if I can get the axle replaced so I it will be new for me to sell

Rear wheels are dougles beadlocks with mx razors lug pattern is for a blaster I do have the durablue hubs that fit it make an offer Im going to try to get more prices and pic's tomarrow

I am working on your request sorry for the delay

pictures can be seen here

http://s656.photobucket.com/albums/uu285/gregsmyre21/banshee/