TYLER

Phelps

I am calling you out man! I support your site and you, but why do the members have to log in on a daily basis and put up with bullshit? how does allowing these racial slur using pricks help the site? i know it doesn't make for a nice evening at home any better when i have to see ppl like this tard stockshee (aka) military banshee, americanbanshee2010 etc. If you can't figure out how to get rid of him, or make some kind of screen for new members then how about asking around for tech support? at least make it hard on him and keep him making new accounts everyday.....

Look you fucking cry baby. I cannot police the site 24/7. There is nothing I can do about every little thing. You think running a site like this is all flowers and fucking sunshine? Get real dude. it's not. I have to be fair and strict all at the same time. I have to try to cater to everyone. It's not as simple as your little fucking world clown. If you have legitimate gripes or instances then send them to me. Starting a thread in the Roostin Room with my name in all caps is fucking 3rd grade titty baby nonsense. If you have something to say, then say it. I don't know what happened to you. You turned into one of the biggest cry babies I have seen come across this site in a long time. I am glad you weren't around a few years back. You would have been crying and needed your diaper changed every 3 hours. Grow the fuck up.

stockbanshee Icon : (Today, 10:02 PM) TYLER CANT DO SHIT.. HE WAS ON TODAY AND I CALLED HIM OUT FUCK TYLER.. HE DONT RUN THIS ON EM.. HE MAY OWN IT AND THAT SHIT WILL WORK ON OTHERS BUT NOT ME

stockbanshee Icon : (Today, 10:02 PM) HE FUCKING KNOWS IT.. CANT BAN ME..

stockbanshee Icon : (Today, 10:07 PM) FUCK OFF... CAUSE I AM WAY ABOVE HIS FUCKING IP BANNER. AND IF HE DONT UNPIN PHEKLPS SHIT. I WILL REDIRECT ILLEGAL SHIT TO THIS SITE AND GET IT SHUT DOWN.. BEFORE ANYONF YOU TALK SHIT.. YOU MIGHT WANT TO TALK TO MATT AND JASONS ABOUT WHO I AM. MATT FOUND OUT.. DONT BELIVE I CANT.. NOW I AM OFF OF HERE.. LATER REGINE

Snopczynski Icon : (Today, 07:07 PM) you forgot to turn the caps off when you signed back in as gooniemom stockbanshee.

stockbanshee Icon : (Today, 07:08 PM) REGIN

BANSHEE HP Icon : (Today, 07:07 PM) :shootself:

stockbanshee Icon : (Today, 07:07 PM) FUCK OFF... CAUSE I AM WAY ABOVE HIS FUCKING IP BANNER. AND IF HE DONT UNPIN PHEKLPS SHIT. I WILL REDIRECT ILLEGAL SHIT TO THIS SITE AND GET IT SHUT DOWN.. BEFORE ANYONF YOU TALK SHIT.. YOU MIGHT WANT TO TALK TO MATT AND JASONS ABOUT WHO I AM. MATT FOUND OUT.. DONT BELIVE I CANT.. NOW I AM OFF OF HERE.. LATER REGINE

ree_ree Icon : (Today, 07:07 PM) where are your pix of this killing you have been talking about ?

...and he called me a n*@@3r :cry:

i feel offended :D

fyi- i don't think he is goonie, but banshee hp

he can change ip at will, so can i, or anyone who knows anything about their comp, but ther is a tiny tracker sites use to identify the comp. itself...or "cookie"

The way in which you went about this makes you a baby.

I have gotten some PM's with some actual comments and what not. I've banned his username and will be looking into other options. If the guy can change his IP I am not sure what I can do.

I don't ban people on a whim. I need to actually see what was said.

ok so i am a baby, now how does that help? ............ just get rid of these fucks so we can have a decent time while logged on. gets old seeing the same idiots starting drama day in and day out.

i just banned him. thats all i can do for now.

I dont think this is the correct vehicle for questioning loco. This douche has come in here and suceeded in what he was trying to do. Thats to turn everyone on this site against each other for his own sick pleasure. I think PM's are the way to communicate your concerns about how the site is being ran. If the little bastard says something in the shoutbox, copy and paste it in a pm to loco. He will take care of it.

Edited by Snopczynski

good damn thing you have only been a member for 7 months. This site has calmed down quite a bit since I joined. If you dont like the site, take a hike, simple as that.