TYLER

Phelps

good damn thing you have only been a member for 7 months. This site has calmed down quite a bit since I joined. If you dont like the site, take a hike, simple as that.

i like the site just fine... i just can't stand it when trolls are not hammered as soon as the sign up. dealing with the idiots gets old and i get tired of seeing ppl get their hard earned money taken from them. is that a bad thing? should i take a hike and look away as this americanbansheebillet fuck takes unknowing members money?

i just ignore what I dont like.

You have to realize Tyler has a job, he busts his ass for a living. He has a lot more to do then moniter this site every second of everyday. Im not trying to fight or argue with you ,just ease up on Tyler he has improved so much shit on this site already it isnt even funny.

i just ignore what I dont like.

You have to realize Tyler has a job, he busts his ass for a living. He has a lot more to do then moniter this site every second of everyday. Im not trying to fight or argue with you ,just ease up on Tyler he has improved so much shit on this site already it isnt even funny.

stop crying you pussy phelps.. i never beat anyone.. he cant ban my computetr.. you cant travk my computer or cookies.. and vtw.. last warning loco.. ps.. not sure. you and whoever LEE is.. might want to udate security and tighter passwrods and firewalls.. bottomline.. didnt know he was a moderatror.. until i was logged in on him.. also.... send my sweatshirt this week.. you sdotn even want to know what can happen withpay. and wha ti am capable of on paypal..

name 1 person i beat.. name them you fucking fagit ass phelps.. make him name 1 person.. you name 1 person i beat ever for anything.. i will leave the site.. forever.. not 2 people or 5 people.. name just 1 person.. thought so you sand nigger.. and loco.. really dont use ip board.. they are horrible.. no security at all..

stop crying you pussy phelps.. i never beat anyone.. he cant ban my computetr.. you cant travk my computer or cookies.. and vtw.. last warning loco.. ps.. not sure. you and whoever LEE is.. might want to udate security and tighter passwrods and firewalls.. bottomline.. didnt know he was a moderatror.. until i was logged in on him.. also.... send my sweatshirt this week.. you sdotn even want to know what can happen withpay. and wha ti am capable of on paypal..

name 1 person i beat.. name them you fucking fagit ass phelps.. make him name 1 person.. you name 1 person i beat ever for anything.. i will leave the site.. forever.. not 2 people or 5 people.. name just 1 person.. thought so you sand nigger.. and loco.. really dont use ip board.. they are horrible.. no security at all..

and let me know when you mail my sweatshirt.... because.. the addres you aresending it too. i need to change of address. so it will forward to my real address...

thanks..