Difference in Paddles

Fullthrottle02

theyre both great tires i just went from 9 paddle extremes to 10 paddle rippers... if you can hook up the 9 paddles off the line it will actually free you up some on top end. if youre getting a good enough deal on the 10s i would take them, you can always make more power to turn them if you need to, plus you dont wanna be stuck with those 9's if you build a decent engine (i guess if you dont already have one)

Just what the topic states. Was going to upgrade to 21x12x8 9 paddle haulers, but found a killer deal on a set of 22x11x8 10 paddle haulers. Will there be any significant differences.

Let me know what your guy's experiences have been.

Just from what I can see in youri pic 10 padlles will be overkill and you will wont be happy .I would think a 8 padlle is a good choice but what the hell if you can get the 10 padlle cheap ?

theyre both great tires i just went from 9 paddle extremes to 10 paddle rippers... if you can hook up the 9 paddles off the line it will actually free you up some on top end. if youre getting a good enough deal on the 10s i would take them, you can always make more power to turn them if you need to, plus you dont wanna be stuck with those 9's if you build a decent engine (i guess if you dont already have one)

My thoughts exactly. I do believe the 10's will be a little much now, but the deal is too good.

Just from what I can see in youri pic 10 padlles will be overkill and you will wont be happy .I would think a 8 padlle is a good choice but what the hell if you can get the 10 padlle cheap ?

Appreciate your response, but how does this answer my question? I have 8's now and dont like them. I borrowed a set of 20x10x8 10 paddles last time i went and they were just a hair under what i want.

My thoughts exactly. I do believe the 10's will be a little much now, but the deal is too good.

Appreciate your response, but how does this answer my question? I have 8's now and dont like them. I borrowed a set of 20x10x8 10 paddles last time i went and they were just a hair under what i want.

Sounds like you have your mind already made up buy the tens if your not happy with them turn around and sale them .

Just what the topic states. Was going to upgrade to 21x12x8 9 paddle haulers, but found a killer deal on a set of 22x11x8 10 paddle haulers. Will there be any significant differences.

Let me know what your guy's experiences have been.

For a play/drag tire at LS one of my favorites is the 21x12x8 9 pdl comp cut padla brat. They're always what I throw on the back of the play bike. They hook like crazy off the line and the wide tire makes a stable duner. And the super lite tire keeps you cranking on the big end! I know not one of the tires you asked about but worth looking into.

For a play/drag tire at LS one of my favorites is the 21x12x8 9 pdl comp cut padla brat. They're always what I throw on the back of the play bike. They hook like crazy off the line and the wide tire makes a stable duner. And the super lite tire keeps you cranking on the big end! I know not one of the tires you asked about but worth looking into.

Funny you say that, i found a guy that has those for sale or trade for some 8 paddles, which i have. Havent heard back from him yet. Have always heard great things about the brats as well. the 21x12x8 9 paddles are what i had my mind set on, just ran across these 22 10 paddles and didnt know how much difference there would be.

I can tell you difference between the comp cut Brats and 22x11x8 10 pdl sls haulers but not a regular buff hauler. But between Brat and sls id say Brat is better play/drag tire. I own more sets of sls' than brats so I'm not just more partial to Brats.