JD Racing

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well good choice. I still think you should keep the motor and sell the blue one as a complete roller and sell the dirtbike. Then you have a great starting point for your cub. you can sell the cylinders for a couple hundred bucks to since your going with a cub cylinder. Real men run 4mill stock cylinder though. LOL! :headbang:

You have always got some smart ass comment to say in peoples threads. Why don't you shut the fuck up and let the kid try to learn somehting!!! :shootself:

Guys like you are the main reason that smart guys like snop quit giving out info on these forums...

Unless your smart enough to argue that what he's saying is wrong then maybe you should shut the fuck up and let the big kids talk...

Elka, as far as the 110 octain gas goes have you checked your compression, timing, squish and whatnot yet to get an idea of what fuel you should be running? just curious since you said you were told that it was a 4 mil and you said it appears that you have a stock stroke crank, maybe the guy told you it required 110 to make you think you were getting a badass race engine when realy it doesnt need to run more than 92? my memory is kind of hazy but i thought 19cc domes on a stock stroke with no timing was right in the area of only needing 92 but i'm probably wrong. one thing to keep in mind is that you can do like i do with our bikes and mix your 110 down half and half with 92, works out to around 102 and helps out on the cost of race gas.

I also agree that your getting stroked on gas, we pay $6.80 a gallon for 110 sunoco here....

Guys like you are the main reason that smart guys like snop quit giving out info on these forums...

Unless your smart enough to argue that what he's saying is wrong then maybe you should shut the fuck up and let the big kids talk...

Elka, as far as the 110 octain gas goes have you checked your compression, timing, squish and whatnot yet to get an idea of what fuel you should be running? just curious since you said you were told that it was a 4 mil and you said it appears that you have a stock stroke crank, maybe the guy told you it required 110 to make you think you were getting a badass race engine when realy it doesnt need to run more than 92? my memory is kind of hazy but i thought 19cc domes on a stock stroke with no timing was right in the area of only needing 92 but i'm probably wrong. one thing to keep in mind is that you can do like i do with our bikes and mix your 110 down half and half with 92, works out to around 102 and helps out on the cost of race gas.

I also agree that your getting stroked on gas, we pay $6.80 a gallon for 110 sunoco here....

When I joined this site snop was the first guy I noticed that knew what the he was talking about. His knowledge was not what I was questioning. I think telling a 14 year old to not work on his bike was not helping him. Everyone has to start some place. So why don't you read the thread before you chime in fuck stick!

When I joined this site snop was the first guy I noticed that knew what the he was talking about. His knowledge was not what I was questioning. I think telling a 14 year old to not work on his bike was not helping him. Everyone has to start some place. So why don't you read the thread before you chime in fuck stick!

Maybe you should go back and read what was posted, he was saying that if elka didnt understand what was being presented then he had no business tearing into his engine since it seemed to be running fine.

Maybe you think he would be better off tearing into his engine and costing himself extra cash that a 14 year old doesnt have at his disposal? maybe he should just start ripping things apart just for the experiance of saying he found out what the inside of his engine looked like but realy didnt need to?

He wasnt telling him not to work on his bike, he was telling him to do his homework before he starts ripping shit apart for no reason other than some dildo like you said to...

Bottom line is that if your going to question the mans methods of conveying his knowledge then be prepared to impart some of your own wisdom, otherwise just stfu, watch and learn...

Heres a question for ya smart guy, you say that telling him not to tear his bike apart when it probably wasnt needed wasnt helping him but what information do you have to add that will help him? where's your vast knowledge thats going to help him out with his problem?

My money is on you not knowing more than putting gas in your bike and repeating what you've read on here. otherwise you wouldnt come on here bashing snop because you would have something intelligent to add to the topic that might help elka out.

Maybe you should go back and read what was posted, he was saying that if elka didnt understand what was being presented then he had no business tearing into his engine since it seemed to be running fine.

Maybe you think he would be better off tearing into his engine and costing himself extra cash that a 14 year old doesnt have at his disposal? maybe he should just start ripping things apart just for the experiance of saying he found out what the inside of his engine looked like but realy didnt need to?

He wasnt telling him not to work on his bike, he was telling him to do his homework before he starts ripping shit apart for no reason other than some dildo like you said to...

Bottom line is that if your going to question the mans methods of conveying his knowledge then be prepared to impart some of your own wisdom, otherwise just stfu, watch and learn...

Heres a question for ya smart guy, you say that telling him not to tear his bike apart when it probably wasnt needed wasnt helping him but what information do you have to add that will help him? where's your vast knowledge thats going to help him out with his problem?

My money is on you not knowing more than putting gas in your bike and repeating what you've read on here. otherwise you wouldnt come on here bashing snop because you would have something intelligent to add to the topic that might help elka out.

-_- Hey bro you are reading way to much into this. I made my point if snop has a problem with what I said he will take it up with me! I never claimed to be a self proclaimed banshee god. Your are speaking for some one else now, maybe your friends dunno. Now you are questioning my knowledge with no insight. I am done cluttering this thread. :bolt:

this

• 9 years later...

Saw this thread years ago but never bothered to make an account to reply. I’m lucky enough to own 2 jd racing built banshees running on 110 octane and i’ll never get rid of them. One was a track bike. Learned to ride on it as a kid when my father bought it then a few years later he bought a drag bike and gave me the first. I’d show a pic but The max file size is 56 fuckin kb.. anyways after riding those bikes nothing else can really compare & they have ruined everything else for me. Nothing seems worth riding except a banshee. 4 strokes are for people with no balls. Not really fun unless the bike is built and running on race fuel & scares the fuck out of you.