2010 National Hillclimb Championship

locogato11283

Well, here is the video. I took 2nd for the second year in a row to a guy that I have been beating regularly for the past two years. It's frustrating for sure. He is a super good guy though and just had a little better run on his 750 triple 250r. He ran an 8.79 and I ran an 8.82. Pretty close but not good enough.

Damn, just about nipped 1st again.

Thats a close time.

Not even as close as last year. Last year 1st place was 4.272 and I ran a 4.279. can you fuckin believe that?

Tyler, you know: the second is the first looser! lol just kidding. Nice vid here.

What speed you came at the top of the hill?

what is the Time with the 450?

it's the 10mill cub or the DM?

Do you have the vid of the guy with the 750 triple?

Haha, yea I know. 2nd place sucks. My bike was geared to do 63 mph in 3rd gear. I shifted over the first breaker. Time with the YFZ450 was slow. Got my ass kicked in that class. Me and my brother had the only two stock bikes. This was with my DM. No, I don't have video of him.

Fuckin close one man. Bring it home next year bro

Planning on it. I will have a lot more time with this motor. There is a ton more left in it. I was geared at 19/42 and I know I can go higher.

i am also wondering the time of the 450 as well too, it didnt look like it had as much power as the banshee lol

No, the 450 is slower than shit.

Planning on it. I will have a lot more time with this motor. There is a ton more left in it. I was geared at 19/42 and I know I can go higher.

Maybe more tire and less gears???

A couple of years ago, I have problem doing good time (on drag strip...i know it's not the fucking same thing but..), I running 16/39 and i was slower than less hp bike... After a couple of try, i running 15/42 and i was faster...At the end of the track, my bike was close to his max speed/rpm...

I'm not an expert, but i think if you came at the top of the hill in your higher gear and close to your max RPM...you will be probably faster...

Edited by bansheeqc