YFZ PIGGYBACK TRIPLE RATE 2008 SHOCKS

I have a pair of 2008 yfz450 frount shocks that are in like new condition,

They have brand new triple rate coils springs that were just powder coated red/gray/black,

Adjustable pre-load heigth, high and low speed compression and rebound adjustment,

I will take $350 shipped in the lower 48,

For some reason (even though the picture size is email size) it says it's too big,

If interested PM me your email and I will attach pic's to that,

Thanks

I have a pair of 2008 yfz450 frount shocks that are in like new condition,

They have brand new triple rate coils springs that were just powder coated red/gray/black,

Adjustable pre-load heigth, high and low speed compression and rebound adjustment,

I will take $350 shipped in the lower 48,

For some reason (even though the picture size is email size) it says it's too big,

If interested PM me your email and I will attach pic's to that,

Thanks

Where are you located? I would suggest using photobucket or a similar site and post pictures.

Also, a little tip. Maybe spend some time on the forums, and someone might trust you enough to buy these one day. <_<

Sounds like a $350 bone job to me.

Uh the 2008 yfz shocks with the high and low speed compression average about $250 to $300 used, the triple rate coil set up is around $240, the sand blasting and powder coating for the three different colors is $80, so who's getting the bone job?? Any way Larry's Shee read the rules and keep your comment's off the for sale forum and go back to the shout box to talk smack.. I think most of the people on this forum are big enough to make their own desicions on what they want and how much the want to spend on it!! I apologize to the rest for having to defend myself to this guy, I know haters should be ignored.

I'm not saying that's not a good price. You're here all of nine hours and know all about BHQ? Cavitus Emptor , or maybe I should quote P.T. Barnum.

Larry, I get your point, I just read the rules posted above the for sale forum to get what I know of BHQ, another member and friend of yours pm'ed me last night and explained that this site has a ton of scammers, I misunderstood your comment as being about the price and now realize your just protecting the members. So I mean no disrespect. I also will have a picture of the shocks up today, I signed up for photobucket and am just waiting for the modarator to explane how to edit my post with the picture. My name is Kevin, I live in Phoenix and I have these very nice shocks to sell.

just make a new reply and post the pictures there. fuck, was that really that hard?

I guess Im just not as smart as you...

Again, I have a pair of 2008 yfz450 front shocks that have the high and low speed compression adjustment, they have brand new Works triple rate coil springs that were just sand blasted and powder coated red/gray/black, (not a ride on them) I will take $350 shipped, Im in Phoenix, if your interested PM me and I will give you my phone # if you have any questions, for what ever reason the picture won't load on the reply, I was able to get it to load on my gallery page, look under torotwister.

Thank you Zilla for your kind and thoughtfull fucking help. Heres the pic..DSC01571.jpg

what type of weight\riding are they setup for.Are they softer than stock yfz shocks.I got some stock yfz shocks on my shee with the yfz arms. is the stiffest hardest to turn atv i ever had.

give the dude some slack. Just because he's new doesnt mean anything, everyone here was. He posted his number, thats more than most do.

good luck with the sale.

Just wanted to inform everyone here at BHQ that Kevin (torotwister) is totally legit. (He's a personal friend of mine) You will not find a more honest and straightforward person to deal with. I have seen the product he sells over a long period of time, and it is absolutely as described and first rate. Anyone that purchases these shocks will not be disappointed. Hope this helps potential buyers.