Sand Fest-Little Sahara Ok

TNTS355

We will be there from wen- Sunday. I just got my banshee about 2mts ago ready to let her run but my girlfrinds banshee is bone stock 1999.

I really appreciate you sharing your spot with me. We are good guys and get along with everyone. Are you going to make it to the BHQ ride in Oct?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really appreciate you sharing your spot with me. We are good guys and get along with everyone. Are you going to make it to the BHQ ride in Oct?

heck yea we are going would not miss it. I will prob have the slowest banshee out there but I will have fun anyways

heck yea we are going would not miss it. I will prob have the slowest banshee out there but I will have fun anyways

Don't be so sure! Mine's a turd and can hardly get out of its own way sometimes. Just ask Timmy! Always broke down, being towed back, aint that right Sarge? Hehehe!

SP

Don't be so sure! Mine's a turd and can hardly get out of its own way sometimes. Just ask Timmy! Always broke down, being towed back, aint that right Sarge? Hehehe!

SP

That is a FACT!!!! I think since your bringing that slow as TURD we will give her a proper burial at the dunes and put her out of her misery

That is a FACT!!!! I think since your bringing that slow as TURD we will give her a proper burial at the dunes and put her out of her misery

Tim we will be glad to have you all in camp it will be good to get to know you all before the HQ ride. We are easy to get along with just down home country people.

SP

finally a contest i can compete in. Mine actually let go on the side of a dune in little sahara this spring. hopefully i get it back together soon.

SP

The banshee I got has only been bored 40 over with Paul tuner pipes.My girlfriends banshee is bone stock should be fun.

Edited by maggetshee

So who all is going to Sand Fest? I will be staying at LSPS at #111 with maggotshee. Myself, quaddad817 and dallasGdub will be coming in late Thursday nite around 1am on Friday morning.

It should be a good time there are no spots left at LSPS or duecs wild. Some of the people going with us have never been to the dunes should be a blast.