Graphics on E-bay

k_allison510

Hi, I was wondering if anyone had ever bought any of the " N style" graphics off of ebay. Sure are awful cheap to be worth a shit. Thanks

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/N-STYLE-GRAPHICS-YAMAHA-BANSHEE-RED-BLACK-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem563e1d5ecdQQitemZ370409299661QQptZMotorsQ5fATVQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

I actually just put a set on my duner. I got the red which ended up being with a white background that didn't look cool with my black bike so I cut all the white out. I think the silver might be better for a black bike but I had a nice red seat. I'll try to get a pic on here this weekend. I really like the kit tho. Radar

I actually just put a set on my duner. I got the red which ended up being with a white background that didn't look cool with my black bike so I cut all the white out. I think the silver might be better for a black bike but I had a nice red seat. I'll try to get a pic on here this weekend. I really like the kit tho. Radar

yea 3m is good stuff so u cant beat it

No there aren't any rear or even front fender graphics. I don't have fenders anyway. It really just covers the frontend ,side of the radiator cover, side of the tank,side of the front fender under the tank, and the rear fender part under the seat where it says "350" from the factory.