2002 Yamaha Banshee FAST ! TRADE

I have this for sale local thought id see if anyone on here had anything to trade.

Willing to Trade For a cruiser yamaha honda kawasaki. Let me know what you have. I don't have the time to ride this anymore.

I have a green sticker banshee it has been built with no expense spared. Built trinity Stage iv cheetah cub engine, Fully polished including the case, brand new just installed trinity stage 4 stainless exhaust.Full after market plastics brand new I also have an uncut fender as seen in the one pic. The 421cc was 4700 and dynoed at 90hp and 47lb ft at the wheels. I have all reciepts and dyno's for the new owner. The frame was stripped and powdercoated a really nice orange. ever bot was chromed has a +4 swing arm Custom leather seat. Carbs just tuned for this season and I paid the reg this month so it good for the next 2 years best of all it's a green sticker. I only run 110 and the bike has 20-30 hours tops. I'd love to keep it but its just not a good time for me. I have a 3 year old and finding time to ride is hard. There are a lot of banshees for 3500 out there but the ones built like this are 8-11k which is retarded given the market. You can not come close to building this bike for under 10k with the price of the bike theres prob close to 15k in it. I feel my price is fair I've done a lot of research on ebay and throughout the state the pipes alone were 850 last month! I also just added a trick dual gasser throttle which is twist and thumb that was another 150. Its ready to go right now nothing is needed and it's one of the fastest bikes out there that is not fully dragged out!. Everything on this bike is powdercoated polished or chromed! Id be willing to take offers if they are anywhere near the asking price if not don't bother.

Im also willing to trade for other toys cars trucks. I'm LOOKING TO BUY A MOTORHOME RV if you have one to trade!

2zok77c.jpg

2dai1dc.jpg

qs07dt.jpg

1id8xj.jpg

2m5l0ck.jpg

so to be clear the price is how much? and you are located where? nice bike btw

Thanks it actually looks a lot better in person. I was feeling out trades here. I'm located in San Jose CA and locally im asking 5500 obo which is why I did not post a price. Its an awesome very rideable bike that can hang with everything i've been around.Its built for basically everything. Just time to move on. The closest place for me is 3 hours away.

Edited by sikvdub

Thanks it actually looks a lot better in person. I was feeling out trades here. I'm located in San Jose CA and locally im asking 5500 obo which is why I did not post a price. Its an awesome very rideable bike that can hang with everything i've been around.Its built for basically everything. Just time to move on. The closest place for me is 3 hours away.

Nothing cool to trade? Anyone have any input?

Looks like a nice bike. Wish I had something to trade. How come the paddles are on backwards?

i was gonna say the same thing, probly hook up better with the paddles on right, especially if you got 90 horse power. ive got a 85 monte ss with 500 horse ill trade ya if ya want to come to ny to get it,lol. im serious

i was gonna say the same thing, probly hook up better with the paddles on right, especially if you got 90 horse power. ive got a 85 monte ss with 500 horse ill trade ya if ya want to come to ny to get it,lol. im serious

Ha ya didnt even pay attention I just stuck them on for the pics. I was running the haulers that day it was right before i loaded the truck. Good catch though!

• 2 months later...

Hows the motor ....I heard trinity motors were not the best...lots of piston and head issues...?

and odd ball size...

Not sure what that really means. I have not had a single issue some people love trinity some people hate them. I guess it personal preference. Another guy that rids with us has a trinity built 400 and has beat the piss out of it for 10 years and still runs perfect. They say with regular up keep they will last. I change the oil probably more than i should and only run redline synthetic in the full. I run a pretty heavy mix. Id rather it last longer than a few extra hp. I've never put pump full in it. Only clean sealed cans of vp or sunoco. I very finicky like that.

• 2 weeks later...