draining carb bowls ?

i want to start drainging my carb bowls after very use because im running race gas with hp2 oil and it says on the c12 gas do not keep in carb and it turns to syrup quickly.i have kehin pwk carbs, is there a kit you can buy for this without drilling or tapping your bowls? i thought about the snowmobile carbs and they have a factory water trap out the bottom of the carb where the nut is but not sure if it will screw in any one have n e ideas or show pics what u used

along with starving the motor for fuel and oil...when you run a 2-stroke out of fuel you can actually cause it to go into a run-away throttle situation. like mentioned before...it will begin to rev itself up...just the nature of the beast

And if you are listening to it, you will know when to shut it off so it does not run away. I have never had a problem with mine running away in the 21 years I have owned it. I have also never lost a crankshaft or topend from running out of fuel either.