yamalube

ramon

Castrol tts synthetic fucking awesome never fouled a plug yet :headbang:

I beleive oil is oil.. I think the mixture is what fucks everyone up.. IF your fouling plugs its to rich!!! plain and simple.. 32:1 ratio has never let me down.. the castro 927 smells great, but i wont run it!! Hondas hp2 i ran for ovef 10 yrs in my cr80s that i usta race when i was younger..... Only reason im gonna use yamalube is bc i found over 10qaurts of it in my shed!!!

ps ....does oil have a born on date??? :confused:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have always ran yamalube in all my 2 strokes and never had any problems. When i bought my shee i accidentaly picked up the 2s instead of 2r. Luckily the sales clerk helped me out and told me most of the problems with the pre-mix is operator error. I.E. running to lean or too rich. Personal preference is what it really comes down too

I switched to Klotz, from Yamalube, like others said Yamalube fouled plugs on every bike i used it on. Now with Klotz, im still on the same plugs since i bought my red banshee, and on my blue one, i've on the same plugs for 6 or 7 months, and nothing happened to them, it runs rich, but it still doesn't foul any plugs

I switched to Klotz, from Yamalube, like others said Yamalube fouled plugs on every bike i used it on. Now with Klotz, im still on the same plugs since i bought my red banshee, and on my blue one, i've on the same plugs for 6 or 7 months, and nothing happened to them, it runs rich, but it still doesn't foul any plugs

there is something wrong if you guys are fouling plugs while using yamalube.

Agreed, 2R is just fine. If you're fouling plugs, getting gummed up, etc., you have other issues going on that need addressed. Switching oils may be enough to change things slightly, but isn't the root of the problems.

I never had a problem with yamalube 2R now I never did try the yamalube 2S, but really like it has already been said if your fouling plugs then your too rich. The yamalube 2R is the performance oil which is semi-synthetic, the 2S oil is just all purpose oil which i can't see why it wouldn't work. I use the 2R in my 1990 RZ350 with the autolube pump which mixes at 20:1 & i've never had a problem but i run Redline Synthetic in the Banshee.

yamylube keeps fouling my plugs!!! for real!

this stuff is crap!

here is my setup:

motor bored 100 over with DG pipes, boost bottle, 93 octane gas mixed with yamylube 18:1, 340 main jet boosters, needle on bottom clip closest to pointy end, 30 pilot,

also i covered that opening on the front of the air box where water can get in with tin foil . can anyone pleaze halp me figure out why i keep fouling plugs on this stupid thiong!