ANOTHER banshee for sale?

I know, I know, there are tons of banshees for sale right now, but I figured I would throw mine up for sale too. I have two other bikes and I just dont ride this one that much. It only has about 10 hrs on it since I rebuilt it last summer. It is a 2000 with a clear title. I replaced every part on this bike with aftermarket or new oem parts, from the tires to the plastics. I'm asking $3,500. For $200 more I will personally deliver it anywhere in the US. My nams is MIke Smith, I am in Austin, TX. My # is 512-415-4528.

Stock stroke 350- New crank trued and welded by FAST

Dune ported cylinders by HJR-.20 over

Noss head with 19cc domes- 180psi at 600' elevation

Billit intake from FAST with 33 PWK's and pods

Magnum basket with FAST clutch and cascade pancake bearing

Alba +2+1 a-arms with elka dune edition shocks

+4 SLC Quadcustoms ladder swinger with rebuilt stock shock

There is way to much to list. I can be reached anytime for question at the # above.

448.jpg447.jpg446.jpg445.jpg443.jpg442.jpg

This pisses me off!!! I have invested $7,000 and still won't have a bike as nice as that. That is a steal of a deal!!!! Turn key bike, nice!

Thanks guys!! I have a ton of money in this bike, but there is no way anybody will pay what you have in it now days. I figure what I am asking is about what I can get out of it right now. Maybe somebody will buy it and get some good use out of it.

damn, too bad i cant figure out how much the custom fees will be when i will be bringing this bike back into Canada, because if i knew how much they would exactly be, i would pay you to deliver the bike to Oregon (where i will be for a week), does any one know a website that can help me out, cause i really need to make some calculations before buying this bike