some one please explain this to me

ok if you top end goes you'll have bottom power just no top end right

if bottom end goes you'll have top end power but no low end power right?

cause my dads warrior no only runs half of what it use to it but still has tourqe thats the transmission right

my banshee has no low end power put one you get the rpm up it pulls hard that should be my tranny right but some one told me i need a top end this shiz is weird :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: !

EXPLANATION!!! banghead

Maybe someone younger than me can translate into English for me .

Top End = pistons, rings, cylinder head

Bottom End = the crank and rods

On a shee do a compression check should be around 120 on a stock set up if this is low (less than 90) then you need a top end (new rings and pistons)

It should need a few kicks to get going if you need rings

if tuned right and have good compression your shee should fire right up one or two kicks

Different pipes will have your shee pull at different areas of rpm scale.......example drag pipes = high rpm mid range = low/mid range like it says high revs = for high rpm

four stroke definitons are the same for top and bottom end

IF the ? is for the warrior....Losing TOp end power or overall power= needs new rings possibly...or jetting is off depending on pipe/carb set up

a four stroke does not have a power band like your shee and if it has a power loss it should be throughout the rpms

a compression check on this will tell you as well i do not know factory specs though

I had a warrior and unless you rev the hell out of it all the time the rings last a loooong time

The transmission does not change how the power is transferred it will only effect top speed/ rpm based on gearing nothing to do with power loss

Hope that helps

mabey you need some clutch overrides for the tranny problems- 3 each, and ported banshee domes. some vf3 reeds in the raptor. spring for some syncro kevlar main bearings for both and all-season air in the tires. you'll be doin 150 in no time

re reading your post - how muc htime do you have on the shee???

YOu do know they have powerbands and are different than a warrior four stroke bike???

and if your bottom end goes, your engine will probably lock up cause a rods melted to the crank not lose power like a top end does.....

re reading your post - how muc htime do you have on the shee???

YOu do know they have powerbands and are different than a warrior four stroke bike???

and if your bottom end goes, your engine will probably lock up cause a rods melted to the crank not lose power like a top end does.....

funny you should say that- actually, if your topend goes, but it still runs. ususally will not start for shit and have no bottom end, but still pull decent on top. i forgot to mention- you want the purple powerbands, untill you get used to it, then moove up to the red ones....th3 rd ones are freakin gnarly fast dude, but you can barely controll them.

funny you should say that- actually, if your topend goes, but it still runs. ususally will not start for shit and have no bottom end, but still pull decent on top. i forgot to mention- you want the purple powerbands, untill you get used to it, then moove up to the red ones....th3 rd ones are freakin gnarly fast dude, but you can barely controll them.

I use purple powerbands and LOVE THEM! more than enough for me! Hey guys... any opinion about that new Hot Triple Boost bottle??

-Pasi S.

it's junk- there's no way the shee can handle tripple boost. double is pushin it, hard!

you guys need to be nice to this kid, if you look at his profile he doesn't even know how old he is,or where he lives, or his birthday, they all say unknown. so please help him nicely.

Top End = pistons, rings, cylinder head

Bottom End = the crank and rods

On a shee do a compression check should be around 120 on a stock set up if this is low (less than 90) then you need a top end (new rings and pistons)

It should need a few kicks to get going if you need rings

if tuned right and have good compression your shee should fire right up one or two kicks

Different pipes will have your shee pull at different areas of rpm scale.......example drag pipes = high rpm mid range = low/mid range like it says high revs = for high rpm

four stroke definitons are the same for top and bottom end

IF the ? is for the warrior....Losing TOp end power or overall power= needs new rings possibly...or jetting is off depending on pipe/carb set up

a four stroke does not have a power band like your shee and if it has a power loss it should be throughout the rpms

a compression check on this will tell you as well i do not know factory specs though

I had a warrior and unless you rev the hell out of it all the time the rings last a loooong time

The transmission does not change how the power is transferred it will only effect top speed/ rpm based on gearing nothing to do with power loss

Hope that helps

thanks man some one who actually helped he unlike these othere asswipes (haha is this a joke) assholes <_<

I really hope this is a joke!

and i really hope your being serious on that cause i thought this site was where one asks a question and another helps them out even thoe if the questions is stupid. I dont know about shees that much im 14 years old ok. and i really like them and wanted to find out these stuff . hu........ some helping site this is :angry:

Edited by 9banshee6