Complete bottom end, Trinity pipes, stock airbox K&n and billet adapter, PART OUT I GOT LOTS MORE!

ok guys i just remade this thread cause the other one wasnt very complete or very detailed.

1.) Complete bottom end, hot rods crank, clutch is a little busted but everything shift right and its in good shape 300 plus shipping obo.

2.) trinity pipes - 250 plus shipping obo still look good could use a buff though no pitting

3.) stock airbox with billet adapter and k&n filter no lid but no holes in airbox - make me an offer

4.) stock carbs w/o tors - make me an offer

5.) anything else on a stock banshee that you need i have it, just let me know its a compelete banshee without the motor so ive got everything

I thought i coudl put pics on here but im at work and my computer is sucky and the pics are too big and its too much work haha so if you need pics of anything just let me know guys thanks

Email pics of airbox and price carlcidortiz@yahoo.com

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah mnan still got them i put them up on ebay cause no one really seemed too interested but i def got them you got any idea on a shipping cost for those maybe liek 25 bucks? if you want em man ill take the ebay auction down whats your offer cause i dont really know what to ask

yeah mnan still got them i put them up on ebay cause no one really seemed too interested but i def got them you got any idea on a shipping cost for those maybe liek 25 bucks? if you want em man ill take the ebay auction down whats your offer cause i dont really know what to ask

Will you take $150 shipped to 97055