Chariot Performance Super cub head

While I appreciate the referral, I'm really not interested in this business. Super Cub domes are more of a 'support' product than a standalone product.

Thanks

-David

Nothing like coming along and taking the gravy and leaving the dirty work for some one else.

Normally I let statements like this go but it is not right to let someone chime in and try to create conflict between Dave and I. Dave understands that I was simply mistaken in thinking that he would like to make more supercub domes. If I knew Dave saw those domes as support products I would have made the domes to begin with. In ALL my posts I have only said good things about Dave's quality and parts. I wouldn't have made a head that uses his domes if I did not have the utmost respect for his products. My impression was that Dave likes making domes. I was mistaken. Making domes is not dirty work and there are no secrets to making custom domes. In fact I have been making domes for more than 12 years. Dave gets a good price for his supercub domes so I assumed he would appreciate the additional sales if that were the case. We all manufacture the same products and rarely does one company try to leave or possibly create business to/for his competitor instead of taking it.

I figured then that suggesting a stocking dealer of his would be acceptable. Dave was very gracious in his offer to sell me domes to stock. I would have never stepped on Dave's toes on purpose.

I will be making supercub domes in the near future and won't make a mistake like this again.

If you look at our parts we don't just make gravy parts.

I wasnt going to say anything until you said that your customers could "Go around Noss Machine" and buy them from TDR.

That was not meant to be going around Dave. Since TDR is a stocking distributor he must be buying a certain quantity at a time. Because I am a manufacturer I knew what Dave was saying was he considers it a support product because it would be a single set at a time. Like he offered to sell me a quantity of them he for sure is happy with a dealer of his (who likely is purchasing in quantity) to make those sales. In any case this is getting messy so I have production scheduled for super cub domes.