ATV Rode/ Drag Bike

Lokie

Alright everyone I have a 1999 Shee that I bought blown up and have rebuilt and mildly built myself. I use it in the ATV rodeos and do fairly well, but I am looking to do better in the drags and not hurt myself in the events too badly.... Here is what I have done to the bike so far...

- Bored .30 over with Wiesco Prolite's

- K&N With Proflo Intake and NO Airbox Lid and hole drilled into the airbox ( I did not do this the bike already had the holes drilled into it when I got it... Will this hurt it?)

- Jetted For Toomey T5's and K&N

- TOR's Removal Kit

- Lowerd with 250ex Stock shocks

- 12 Tooth Sprocket on the Front and Stock Sprocket Gearing on the back.

- Holeshot 18"s on the front Kenda Klaw 18"s on the Back

- I plan on Porting and Polishing but dont know exactly what I should get MIld Drag?, I would do Full Drag Port but I've been told if you miss shift you will just fall on you're face.

- And I also plan for a Cool Head or Mod Quad Head (Which is better and what size domes should I get?)

Now thing's I should do?

-Reeds?

-Carbs?

- Give me some Ideas

I'm all for anything as long as I wont need to stretch it.

Thanks for any advice guys.

get a set of 4-snow, or pro-wedge tires. get some V-Force II reeds. go to a 34-35mm carb. that is what i would change for a drag only setup that is.. and idk either what an ATV rodeo is.

An ATV Rodeo is a series of event such as horses do where you set up three barrels and race around them for the quickest time. There are 5 different events each rodeo and drag races at the end I just don't want to goo so radical that I have to stretch the bike to hold it down and the handling is not affected.

Also I have a set of 4-snows thank you for the advice...

Edited by Lokie

Or even the 14 tooth, with having only 18" rears, because the smaller rear tires are already gearing it down.

I would gear it back up but our drags aren't even 300 ft, There is only one and by the end of it I'm still pulling hard. But I may try it out one weekend.

• 2 weeks later...

I go to Roby and sometimes Lebanon. Plus some other random ones here and there. I have a yellow/black raptor and a blue banshee I rodeo with.

Jake right? Yah I remember that beast lol.... I ride the black and red banshee withe the Monster Graphics... We've dragged a couple times at Roby.