Banshee wont shut off

Ive seen this happen twice before. Once was on my buddies banshee, the throttle cable was wrapped around something and sticking, after we played with the throttle cable and gave it some slack it was okay. The other time was years ago when I first started getting into banshees. My dad and I had just rebuilt his banshee and were in the process of tuning it when it suddenly got pinned. I think that was due to the choke tube not being installed so carb tuning was way out of wack. It was pretty crazy tho, kill switch off, spark plug boots removed, it still kept going, and to make it worse this was the first time it was started after being rebuilt, talk about a rough break-in.

Happened on my jet ski its called a runaway.....you can yank the spark plug boots and it will still run...its running on the compression of the engine and is really lean......AIR LEAK......if it happens again while trying to solve your problem CHOKE IT OUT

wen i pulled the spark plug wires it shut off. and it anit running lean the spark plugs are not white at all. there blackish

this same thing happened on my friends bike that i was riding, it was an 89 cr250 bored to a 290 something, with a full exhuast,i was going 5th gear across a field and running out of room, so i tryed to slow down, but the bike just ripped up in a wheelie and the kill switch wouldnt work! i finaly used the rear brake to stall it out, i was scared shitless, afterwords he said "it does that sometimes".

this same thing happened on my friends bike that i was riding, it was an 89 cr250 bored to a 290 something, with a full exhuast,i was going 5th gear across a field and running out of room, so i tryed to slow down, but the bike just ripped up in a wheelie and the kill switch wouldnt work! i finaly used the rear brake to stall it out, i was scared shitless, afterwords he said "it does that sometimes".

wow wat a friend lol