Same old question

LilShee

Personally id go up 1t on the front. It will make the gears a little longer and you wont spin as much. Get the adjustabletiming plate and set it at +4 or +5, Get a cool head because banshees are notorious for being hot when you aren't moving fast in technical stuff and trust me if your line blows off it HURTS. banghead Pwk 28s were awsome I switched from stock to them and don't see why yamaha didn't use them from the get go, the throttle response is much better, the top end power was better, even the bottem felt nicer. Another cheap thing you can do is port your reed cages and get some dual stage reeds. As for tires deffinatley 21x11x9 kenda knarlys!!! I rode a banshee with a set of 20 inch ones that were pretty beat and they were fun. Hope that helps! :cheers:

i say drop your gearing more is a cheaper way.. i can only speak of good things as far as the razr2's go for tires.. i run them on my trx and they hook up good and are BEEFY haha but yeah also smaller domes on a cool head or a noss heads i think even use stock studs.